the story starts (and ends) here :)

words: 2.1k, enjoy!

----+---

you and letitia have had this little relationship for almost a year and a half, you were quite famous as well, however, the relationship is so kept hidden away that no one would even suspect the two of you to even be associated with each other. 

there hasn't really been arguments per say; small disagreements that were settled rather easily was at its peak, but neither of you two realized that tonight would be the first ever argument, and it had quite the ending.

it all started when letitia asked if you wanted to come to this night club with her, you declined, offering to stay indoors, leaving her to go with other associates, you thought nothing of it, you trusted her not to do anything, until you were scrolling through twitter to find her trending alongside kehlani, mindlessly seeing what was the deal only to find her... being grinded on.

you didn't know what to feel, anger? disgust? I mean sure to the public eye, she's a single woman, and so are you, but, you both were still together, the both of you were in a relationship regardless of publicity.

she didn't realize what you had for her once. she steps through that door.

-----+-----

"what's the matter, y/n? you haven't said anything all day..." you noticed how letitia was getting worried about you, you scoffed and rolled your eyes, continuing to eat your lunch as you scrolled through social media, going back to ignoring her existence.

"you know what you did.." you sternly replied. "I saw what you did with kehlani, it was trending all over social media."

letitia blinked at you for a couple of seconds, almost as if she doesn't remember what took place back then, was she drunk? no matter, she let out a sigh, realizing that you were upset at the situation.

"babe, I'm sorry, what we did with each other means nothing, you're the only one I wa-"

"you weren't thinking that when you let her rub her ass on you... I mean come on, what if I started doing that to... hmmm... let say... tenoch huerta? what if we went to a nightclub and I started grinding on him? you wouldn't like that very much, would you!?" you yelled at her, not loud enough for others to hear but to get the message across, so much so that letitia's eyes were widened at your action, she had never seen you that angry before.

you grabbed your phone and stormed back into your shared room, shutting the door behind you, it didn't take you long enough for tears to stream down your face.

"what did I even do wrong...? I should've went to the party, I really should've." you spoke to yourself, completely regretting not going, of course kehlani shouldn't receive the brunt because again, the relationship is private, but.... sigh, emotions ran through so much to where you just sat there, staring at the bedsheets beneath you, staring off into space, completely emotionless.

snapping you out of this trance the door slowly opens behind you with the sound of a creak, turning your head to see your girlfriend peaking her head through the door, before slowly walking inside, making sure not to anger you any further.

"what do you want now." you said, your voice wobbled from you trying to hide your sobs, you felt her presence growing closer, sitting next to you on the bed, you wanted to push her away but your body wouldn't let you, it just sat still.