Chapter 1

Today I, Kelly, woke up and got dressed. As I was eating my breakfast I was texting my best friend, Nash. We were discussing about random topics, as usual. I always get to school 5 minutes early so Nash and I could talk. After 5 minutes, we went downstairs to the gymnasium, like always. We only have 15 minutes to talk in the gymnasium, but it always seems like we talk for hours. Nash and I went to the classroom and since we sit at different tables we don't talk much until it's lunch. The morning went by fast because it was already time for lunch and it felt like 10 minutes minutes. Nash and I went to lunch and discussed about how each class had substitute teachers and wondered what had happend to our regular teachers, even the principal wasnt here. There was only substitute teachers that I have never seen before. All of the substitute teachers looked all pale. Me and Nash went to the bathroom during recess. We were both in the stalls when we heard a loud BOOM!!! We both went out of our stalls and we're terrified. We washed our hands as fast as we could and left the bathroom. Nash and I went to the main entrance/ exit of the school and it was locked. We checked two other doors but they were also locked. We were both quiet for a minute and heard pure silence. We were the only ones in the school, but it felt like we were the only ones on the earth.
________________________________________________________
Hope that u enjoyed the first chapter of my book!!!!