I cant beleve it

Just yesterday we arrived in north Carolina Winston salem i remember walking through the gates to Flints house. a towering awesome yellow house. i remember starring in amazement at the rainbow wooden lizard hanging above the doors. The red Lamborghini in the garage and water fountain in the middle dazzling. my dirty blond hair was just cut and my brown eyes sparkling that morning. all though there was all that wonder i still didn't like the thought of staying there for the rest of fourth quarter and the summer. flint my 25 year old older brother owns a famous chocolate factory known as Smoky's which he got a lot of money from. mom dad and Joseph (my 17 year old brother) to your schools they sent Edward my 15 year old brother and i away from San Diego our home to N.C. 'its time for school' Flint yells. i bolt out of my room in the addict down the stairs into the elevator step out into the first floor. i see flints short black hair green eyes and black dots showing he had shaved. Edward came down looking mad about school his short brown hair brushed and blue eyes giving me the creepy stare. i grab a muffin and munch it down. "school is starting we need to leave" i say "just because your 12 doesn't mean your smart" Edward says. i sit in the front of the Lamborghini to aggravate Ed. flint drops me off at school saying my trailer is m31 and Ed and Flint leave to drop Ed to his new high school. i go to m31 and wait out side with other kids. "I'm Madlyn" a girl with reddish brownish blondish hair and green eyes says. "Rachel" i say. the bell rings and i walk in there are 6 tables and we all take a seat.