six

i....AM SO SORRY FOR THIS DELAY LMAO i lowkey have been done with chapter for some time?? or so i think?? i wanted to add more but idk what happened there...but im so so sorry yall

━━━━━━━ ⟡ ━━━━━━━
╭────────────╮
[Name]'s PERSPECTIVE
Haruno Residence
╰────────────╯

Naruto 🍜💛: hey

Naruto 🍜💛: i know this is sudden but I'm heading towards your house right now..can we talk?

Eek. That was sudden.

Her grip on her phone tightened as she tried to prevent it from falling right on her face. "Shit." she cursed in a mumble as she quickly sat up, looking at the window that faced the driveway, she eyed for Naruto's bright blue charger. She looked over to Yukiko's crib, Yukiko was quietly cooing from the crib. This was such an uncalled-for time. She gulped, Naruto was just a few blocks over, and she didn't have much time to think as she kept eying outside the window.

"Okay..." she mumbled out, trying to calm herself down as she looked down at the message still. She wasn't sure what to expect out of this, and she was scared quite frankly. Getting up from her bed, she paced around for a moment before she found her house slippers and a jacket to put on with her lounge clothes. The house stood quietly, as everyone that occupied it had been off doing their own things. Opening her room door, she looked over to Sakura's slightly opened door and then to the staircase before her.

She quickly made her way down the staircase and to the front door. Once again peeking out the side window near the door to see a blue charger enter the driveway quietly. She waited a moment at the closed door, looking down at her phone as she saw a text bubble appear from Naruto that read 'I'm here.' She stood at the door for a quick moment, before latching onto the handle and the sound of the door creaking open.

Cringing at the sound for a moment, she tensed up, hoping her family didn't hear much of it as she continued to open it fully. The Uzumaki exited his car quietly as she made her way down the steps and closed the door behind her quietly, trying to avoid that god-awful creaking sound again. "Hey..." he started off as he noticed her, awkwardly scratching the back of his neck out of a reaction to seeing her. "Hi..." she then mumbled out.

It had been a quiet day between the two after whatever happened at lunch that day with his cousin. He cleared his throat slightly as he continued to look at her. Her ears perked up, as she awaited for whatever he had to say, if he had anything to say at all. "Look..Naruto..I..." She began before she was stopped, "I'm sorry about today. I know everything seems confusing today, especially after Karin verbally attacked you the way she did..." Naruto apologized almost immediately, "There's...just something that I need to get off my chest with you now before I make a mistake again."

Again?  She wondered what he was talking about, what guilted him so much in this moment. "I-I'm...listening..." she mumbled out to him, though she was scared to hear what he had to say, how bad could it be really? That's what scared her the most at the moment. "There's....a lot that happened between me, Sakura & Sasuke last year.., which is why my cousin, Karin acted the way she did, but it was still wrong of her to do that though..." he admitted, her overbearing ways were going to get him in big trouble one day.

"I thought it was just always the whole middle school thing between Sakura & Sasuke?" [Name] questioned a moment later, as Naruto chuckled for a moment at her question before he shook his head 'no.' His facial expression changed too, as [Name]'s thoughts went more on the depth of thinking about something negatively he had to say. "We...had a situation.." Naruto mumbled out, as he sighed at the thought about it. "I.... used to like Sakura, and..I thought she liked me too but her attention kept going towards Sasuke...and we fell out for a while.."