Chapter 22 Delos Island

It had been a few days since my departure, you were. . .doing not so great.  

Man 1: Weird guy, take these in the basement. 

Your nickname was weird guy since you went aboard the ship, you weren't really likable. 

Max's mind: can't they just call me by my name at least. 

It's getting a bit lonely since Anya is still updating, and it's getting boring lately. 

Man 2: Enemies on sight!!! prepare for battle!!

Max: wait what!? 

3 ships were in sight, and the middle one did not look so very friendly. 

Ships clashed and havoc reigned over. 

You were about to be attacked when you slid out your sword and clashed with the bandits, truthfully they were weaker than you expected. Seems like it's the kings men that are lacking skills. Bit you didn't deny that most of them did well, that is when the battle started getting heated when the bandits captain arrives.

Bandit captain: kill everyone on the ship and take their treasures, I'll take care of the rest.

You thought it was going to be easy, bit he was fast and skills. Why does the most skilled guys have to be bandits, their talents are wasted. but l

You and the Bandit captain had a heated fight, Surprisingly he was a skilled fighter. 

You had no choice but to use Martial arts.  (blah blah blah, and done with the fight. I'm too lazy to write the fighting scene. LMAO, but I'll write it next time) 

you've got a few injuries, You guess it's because Anya isn't with you anymore. she's the system that protects you from injuries after all. 

Bandit 1: IT'S OVER, HAND US THE TREASURE!!

then suddenly all the ships within the 10 mile radius (I'm not a math fan) 

Then suddenly a monster erupted from the seas, how do I say this? umm a giant octopus?( meh just imagine a giant creature that LIVES in the seas) 

Max: this could've gotten worse. 

while you were distracted you were pierced on the shoulder and you cried out pain, and fell as you tipped on the stairs. 

Bandit captain: it's over, any last words. 

Max: last words are for fools who hasn't said enough about their 'great' life.

Bandit captain: you could have said something' else better to say than that, see you in hell. 

you actually had a knife behind your back just in case something goes wrong on the ship, luckily you were saved, by something.

Before he was able to slash you the b/n (beast's name) got him and pulled him beneath the seas. 

Max's mind: well see you in hell instead Baka. 

Havoc still remained on the seas, you don't want live forever but you can't die either cause of the system, so you did what you always did. kick some assess, you're fav. ( if it's not I don't care) 

You sliced the b/n limbs first and headed for it's head but it had regeneration

Max's mind: WHO MADE THIS THING OP ANYWAY!?

A/n: of course me

Max's mind: what was- 

you were cut off from your thoughts as one of it's arms or whatever it is, was coming towards you and was almost able to get a hold of you, luckily you were able to dodge mid-air.