Chapter 5: Friends..With Benefits

Ezra frantically searched his room. 'Oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god' Ezra thought. Tuna came into his room. "Ezra darling I made your favorites, croquettes with sushi-oh good heavens what is this pigsty?!" Tua exclaimed setting down the plate on his dresser.

"I'm having a crisis Aunt Tua." Ezra stares resuming tossing sneakers and shirts across the room. "What kind of crisis has you flipping your room upside down?" Tua questioned folding her arms. "My journal is missing and if I don't find it I might die!" Ezra panicked. Tua shook her head. "Sweetie I'm sure you'll find it just retrace you're steps honey." She assures.

"I literally just did that I-" he phone beeped. He looked to see if it was Zek but no. It was Kanan. They hadn't spoken to each other for days. He opened and read the texts:

Kanan:
"Hey Ez, sorry if it's been awhile"
"Are you coming back for your book?"
*Pic

Color drained from his face and he screamed. He texted him like crazy:
Ezra:
"How the fuck did you get that?"
"Where did you find it?"
"I want it back now!!!"

Kanan:
"Meet me by the park @ 3"

Ezra quickly cleaned his room. His aunt still standing in the doorway confused. "I gotta go." He grabbed the plate. "So soon?" His aunt asked. "Yea, I know where I left it. I'll be back." He check his watch it was 2:45. He road his bike munching hard on the croquettes.

He arrived and saw Kanan leaning against a tree. Ezra ran up to him panting. Kanan pulled the book out of his pocket and tossed it to him. Ezra caught it and held it to his chest with relief. He looked up and at him. Kanan was smiling. "What?" Ezra asked. He looked at his journal. "What did you do?" Ezra asked looking through the pages. "Nothing. It just that I just think that you're not as tough as you look. The book says otherwise." He replied.

Ezra gasped putting the book in his bag. He then marched up to him, rolled up his sleeves, and swung his arm fist ready to punch his face. Kanan grabbed both of his wrists, pinned his body up against the tree, and smashed his mouth against his. Ezra squealed kicking his trying to break free. But all he did was grab Kanan's shoulders. His breathing slowed as his eyes rolled back because Kanan's tongue slipped in and out his mouth teasing him.

Kanan's hands slipped under his shirt and touched his bare skin. Then he moved his mouth down to his neck sucking hard making Ezra let out a breathless moan. He kissed the mark he left and went back to Ezra's mouth.

Ezra couldn't resist but slide his hand down to Kanan's crotch where a huge bulge was waiting for him. He grabbed hold making Kanan groan.
They made out to which seemed like forever.

They both pulled back breathing heavily with their foreheads pressed together. Ezra looked up at him his eyes looked downward. Kanan lifted up his chin. Embarrassed Ezra broke free and ran. He hopped on his bike and rode fast.

His mind was spinning and he started flipping. 'He knows! He fucking knows! Why? Oh god, and kissed me!! He read my journal fuck fuck fuck.' He made it to the house and opened the door. No one was home. Note on the fridge was that they left to tend a hotel grand opening.

He ran upstairs, went into his room, and flopped onto his bed. His eyes welled up. 'I can't tell anybody about this. Not even my friends. I can't..' He sobbed. 'Was it rape? But I liked it! I wanted it. He was teasing.'

His phone beeped. It was Kanan. Fuck.
Kanan:
"Hey um so like I didn't mean to kiss you but you and I kinda had a thing going on back there. Is that like possible to continue or no? Not like that "stuff". Cause I really like you 100%. I do. I thought I'd never have a shot with you let alone get near you. No one has to know it's just between us okay? But bottom line I like you...I'm such an idiot fuck!"

Ezra blushes reading and rereading. What will this define? He responded with so:

Ezra:
"Yea..Idk really I don't. It was all so sudden you know? I kinda like you but I didn't know it would go this far dude."

Kanan:
"Wdym? a cutie like you and a sex god like me?Ez, cmon😙 this is like omg🤤 and 💕💕💕"

Ezra:
Could you please just stop being a dork for a min?

Kanan:
So Ig it's a no😕?

Ezra:
I didn't say that I just think we should get to know each other before we jump into shit you know?

Kanan:
Okay so what do you like doing? Other than that little session we had back there 😏?

Ezra:
Reading, sleeping, eating, gaming, writing a lot, and hanging with my friends at a prison we call school🙄

Kanan:
😂😂😂

Ezra:
🤷‍♂️🙃 wbu?

Kanan:
Writing hella much, driving, sleeping, walking, meditating, and playing with my dog Pablo 🐶

Ezra:
Oh you have a puppy?😍😍 I love them but I have cats

Kanan:
Oh really? Cool and ew fur covered assholes🤮

Ezra:
Pepper and Piper are the most darling angels that completely understand what it's like to be surrounded by idiots.

Kanan:
And so I've heard.. more like read😂😭

Ezra:
Stfu how far did you go anyway?

Kanan:
To the part where you started having "un-dry" dreams about me😉

Ezra:
Oh fuck me😩 !

Kanan:
Relax baby I'm not going nowhere 😙

Ezra:
No you ass. Like I'm screwed bc you read everything.

Kanan:
Not really I just skimmed through it. Except for the one about your parents..

Ezra:
I figured you get to that point. It's nothing really.

Kanan:
Hey,idk about you but family is important especially parents. I'm sorry for ur loss btw

Ezra:
It was long ago b don't worry abt it k?

Kanan:
I worry about you a lot even when you do try and hold yourself up

Ezra:
Gee thx☺️

Kanan:
Oh and sorry for my outburst that day

Ezra:
No I deserved it. I was a jerk. I'm sorry. Thx for doing that though.

Kanan:
So..what are we?

Ezra:
Idk fwb?

Kanan:
What is that?

Ezra:
Friends..with benefits

Kanan:
That works for us if that's okay until we figure stuff out

Ezra:
Yea Ig. Igtg

Kanan:
Cya 2mrrw

Ezra:
Yea bye✌️

Kanan:
Bye ily sweet dreams😘💖💖💖

Ezra shook his head threw his phone to the side. "Now what?" he mumbled. "This guy and me make out and now we're blue balling?" He said to himself. Ezra sighed and facepalmed. "What am I gonna do?" He put on his headphones and took a nap.