-1-

Hello everyone!

I'm here with a new story  a Yoongi centric omegaverse fic!
Here, Yoongi is an Alpha, but he's a switch, so if you're not into that, then this isn't your fic. In this one Yoongi will be the bottom, so you've been warned!
This is a smut-heavy fic! So if you're not into it or you're a minor, please do not read this story!
For everyone else, enjoy~
------------------------------

From an Alpha, people would expect them to be tough and masculine and be in command. The pillar in the relationship, to be the leader of an entire pack, even. If an Alpha doesn't fit in these norms, they end up being looked down upon, they become the black sheep in the family, and nine out of ten times they'll be a disgrace in the eyes of their own relatives.

But Yoongi is different. He's an introvert who liked to be alone as a kid, dreaming about producing music since he was in his early teens. When he was around sixteen, he had a chance to pursue his dreams and became a trainee at a small company called BigHit Entertainment. As an Alpha, he tried to be that kind of person society was expecting him to be, but it was too hard, too much pretending which he hated to do. He almost gave up, but thanks to the other trainees he lived with - Namjoon and Hoseok -, he stayed. It was a long process, but Yoongi slowly opened up, showing his true, more silent and shy self.

When a new trainee joined them, Yoongi had to remind himself that he didn't have to wear that masculine Alpha mask, but as Namjoon and Hoseok were there for him, he was able to do it. He showed his true self to the newly joined trainees, and to his pleasant surprise, they all accepted who he was. Neither of them judged him because he was different.

In the end, Yoongi debuted as a member of Bangtan Sonyeondan with six other trainees he had grown close with - they soon decided to become a pack. They had and still have their ups and downs, but they're there for each other, and that's what matters.

That's why Yoongi's so excited about their upcoming 'break' (they can rest for a month after their Festa) - he can spend his rut with his beloved mates. But, at the same time, he's a bit nervous. It's not his first rut per se, but he has a very different taste from other Alphas when it comes to sex, and it doesn't change during his rut either. He's so glad that none of his mates have a problem with it; Jungkookie and Jiminie are more than happy to be with him, they're always so enthusiastic, it's truly adorable. And Yoongi loves being with them too - it's so thrilling to give control to the Omegas, to present himself to them.

Also, maybe he has a thing for taking a knot from his Alpha mates. He loves the burn, the stretch around Hoseok's and Namjoon's fully swollen knots, presenting his neck to them, coming untouched when they mark him inside and out. He also loves being with Seokjin and Taehyung too - Seokjin is so caring, murmuring sweet little nothings while he slowly grinds into him, and Taehyung always make sure to shower him with kisses after a long, intense round (or two), cuddling him against his body before they fall asleep.

It's very rare that Yoongi's the one who wants to give, and whoever he's with - mostly one of the three youngest- is more than happy to oblige. Most of these times, one of the other Alphas are there too (Seokjin also loves to supervise him), and Yoongi's glad because he always gets a bit insecure if he's good enough or if he's doing it right. Thankfully they always reassure him that he does an amazing job, that he makes them feel so good and sated. Hearing the sweet compliments makes Yoongi feel a little giddy, thrusting faster, deep enough that makes his partner moan out loud, and that's enough for his knot to start swelling. Yoongi goes for more each time until his knot's fully swollen, making his mate gasp for air when it gets stuck, making them moan when he comes, shooting his semen into his mate's warm, tight hole.

Namjoon and Hoseok showers him with kisses, praising him how good he just did, and Yoongi lazily smiles at them, his head a little fuzzy because of his recent orgasm.