I hate you. (1D Janoskians)

*A/N Hello sorry im new my first storry tell me if you like*

Hi, my name is Whisper, Im 19 years old, i have brown hair and my eye colour is after my mood.

-To the storry-

Im new at this school, i need to move all the time, and i HATE IT. 

Well i dont speak at all, i stopped talk 4 years ago when i was 15, thats were every body left me. 

*-FLASHBACK-*

"Mom, dad where are you?" I shouted, i coulndt find anyone.

My brothers? No

Parents? No

Other pack members? No 

"Anybody" I tried shout again, when i came into the kitchen i saw a note and some money, In the note there stood 

"Dear Whisper

We are all long gone, we left you here alone!

You gonna survive we promise you are a brave girl. 

But you were to much trouble, you almost set the packhouse on fire

There are 200.000 $ use them carefully, remember school and all.

You can move if you want, we just dont want you dead, you are a rare Werewolf maybe you notisted, blue sparkling blood eye colour shift in which mood you are in. 

Stronger and faster then the Alpha

Love, Mom and Dad 

Ps. We Love you"

*-FLASHBACK OVER-*

After that i lived alone, and you can see im a werewolf. Im a Rough running all the time but whatever nobody cares for me! 

I havent found my mate yet and he would be in shame over me if he found out about my past.

But now for school, New AGAIN suprise suprise! *Note sarcasm*

I just moved to melbourne/Australia, In the new school you need school uniform and WOW its ugly.

I walked in to the cafeteria as it was lunch time i looked around to see if there were some place to sit.

I spotted a table with 10 guys, 2 off them looked familiar 

'Just my imagination' i said to myself i heard them talk about me?

"Damn shes hot"

Wave her over" 

And stuff like that they said, the 2 familiar guys havent seen me yet, but then there was this familiar scent

'HARRY AND SKIP' Me wolf said to me, it couldnt be!

*A/N so what do you think?*