It all began...

Kay and Dragon were in their house talking about the little children they hide under their bed stored next to the jar of baby teeth. "Wonderful! Its not fair though, because I lost my third tooth" Exclaims Dragi. Kay licks Dragi and says "its ok, Dragi. I lost my eighth one to the toilet. Don't ask." She flicks her arm with nervousness. Dragi gets suspicious, and asks about it. Kay screams "I said don't ask about it OMG!!!" Dragi retreats behind the beanbag and says "Im sorry, Im sorry. Does it have to do with..." "ENOUGH" Shouts Kay. Kay then has a flashback to walking in on Heat masturbating with a strawberry. Kay was in so much shock she screamed so loud her tooth fell out of her mouth into the toilet. Kay then burst into tears because it was her eighth tooth. Kay then flashed back to reality and said, "Ok Dragi, I guess it's time I tell you." Kay then explains the story. Dragi starts awkwardly blushing and sweating. Little beads of sweat form on her peach fuzz mustache. Kay looks accusingly at Dragi "What is wrong with you?" Now its Dragi's turn, because Dragi shouts within a heartbeat "NOTHING! WHY DO YOU ASK OMG?!?" Kays eyes turn to slits and she growls "Spill it. I told you my secret, you tell me yours." Dragi sighs, and tells her story. "It all started when I was watching you through my window. I saw you lose your eighth tooth because I was hiding in the shower. I was having an affair with Heat. We fucked really hard. It was intense. I heard footsteps and jumped in the shower. Heat took the blame for me. I will never forget that. ok? you know now. Lay off, Kay." By now, Kay looks sympathetically and furiously at Dragi. "What do you mean? You were fucking in my bathroom? What the fuck?!?" Dragi starts tearing up. "It was only 4 times! I swear!" Suddenly, Heat bursts through the door. "WHY IS MY BABEH CRYING?" He dashes for Dragi, but crashes into a table and doubles over.

"Oh My God Heat! What happened?!? Where did you get hurt?"

Heat sits up, smirks and whispers.

"what?" Kay and Dragi say in unison.

Heat is now sitting up straight, and he shouts "DEZ NUTZ! DEZ NUTZ BEEN HIT HARD" Kay and Dragi automatically look at Heats pants to find a bulge, about 2 inches out. Dragi giggles and says to Kay, "Oh, I think I have to go to the restroom." Heat doesn't miss a beat before saying "Oh yeah, I'm injured... I think Dez Nutz took too much." Kay is about to protest, but the door slams in front of her. Not again, Kay mutters.

Dragi groans onto of Heat, as he unzips his pants. Dragi pushes her shirt up but falls over into the sink. Heat hops up and helps Dragi back up. Dragi giggles and wraps her arms around Heat while he lifts her up onto the table. "Gah!" Dragi shrieks. "What is it, Dear?" Heat says, furrowing his brow. "The table is so cold!" Dragi is writhing around. Heat whispers in Dragi's ear "I can warm you up". Heat is pulling off Dragi's shorts and they fuck. Hard. Seriously Hard. Like 2 inch punisher be going off now. The end. Yay Please don't block me Dragi cause ily <3 If heat reads this, I just want you to know its ur instincts. Everybody goes through this. >.O Tehe baiii