What a nightmare!

We are all sitting in the school auditorium. New scenery... same moldy smell. Ick. The auditorium is basically our school's basement. To add to that there is the smell of fear as the young thesbians await their audition.

The first person to audition is Lily Stolber. Lily is literally friends with everyone and is yet to make an enemy.

"Lily, do you know what part you want to play?" Asked the director, Ms. Grizzle.

"Marty, for sure!" Lily grinned.

"Whenever you are ready,"

Lily opened her mouth and sang an amazing cover of Adele's rolling in the deep.

Oh crap Liv.

More and more people auditioned. Some people were amazing and some were... tone deaf.

Finally my name was called, i walked on stage. The lights blinded me.  I was wearing my striped keds, blue jeans and flannel.

"Hi my name is Liv Nagle and i will be auditioning for the role of backstage."

Oh my lordie i cant believe i just said that. Im a complete fool.

The other kids snickered.

"Um.. thats not a..." ms. Grizzle started to say.

"I now I will showcase my talents by closing the curtains."

It's just like word vomit. I dont know what im saying.

I ran over and pulled a lever near the curtains. They fell down right on top ofms. Grizzle.

I then ran off stage and kept running until i was far from there.

RING RING RING.

is that the bell??

RING RING RING.

But it's the middle of fourth period.

The ringing kept getting louder... and louder... and louder.

Suddenly over the loudspeaker i heard my mom,

"Liv, sweetie wake up. You don't want to be late for school..."

Mom im already at school!! Mom... mom... wait a minute.

I woke up in a jolt, to see my mom peering her head into my room.

"Remember, you have auditions today!"

I hit the snooze button and the ringing stopped. I flipped my pillow over and dozed for another 10 minutes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's note

Thank you for reading my story! I dont know whether it was good or if it even made a little bit of sense. Feel free to comment any ideas of what liv should sing at her audition, if she even does. Also remember to vote!!! <3