Creepypasta: Lullaby

Name:. Lullaby (Natalie Daniella Preston)

Looks:.Very long, unkept, messy, blonde hair. Lullaby's eyes are black and red, red being the irises. Lullaby wears a black hoodie with a ripped up peice of cloth on her right shoulder, which is also black and has a red proxy symbol on it. Lullaby wears faded skinny jeans and black convers, she has a bullet hole in her forehead due to running away from the police. Wrapped around Lullaby's neck is the tail of a spirit. Her little brother, whom she killed. Her brother is the only reason she is living with that bullet hole in her head.

Age:.17? She hasn't kept track..

Weapons:. Lullaby carved two slits in her wrists and stuck blades into them, being she heals very quickly, her skin causes the blades to stay inside.

Personality:. Lullaby is an insane mofo (.-.). Lullaby got seriously messedc up the night of Natalie becoming Lullaby, she loves to laugh and everything, but at all the wrong things, like murder, death, or someone elses pain. Lullaby is a Cold-Blooded Cannibal, drinking her victims blood after she kills them.

Murder method:. Lullaby has an ability to sing, causing whoever hears to fall asleep and stay asleep, she then slits their throat and hangs them from their ceiling, but making sure to get blood from them before she is done.

Theme song:. Cannibal; Ke$ha

Quote:. "I can sing to make it better..~"

Friends:. Jeff the Killer(Best Friend), Slenderman, Eyeless Jack, BEN.

Enemys:. Jane The Killer, Zalgo, Bloody Bones, anyone who follows Zalgo (If you haven't heard of Bloody Bones, dun ask me, I dun want to explain .-.)

How they came to be:.

Natalie, who at the time was fourteen, lived in a house of four, Her never-caring Mother, Her Abusive, Alcohol-Addicted Father, and her younger, fragile brother. Natalie was treated like she was nothing, she even got bullied at school for being the 'nerd'. Natalie would always sing her brother to sleep, for some reason, singing made everyone around fall asleep. One day, while her mother and as out with friends and her father was at th bar, she came home crying. Rushing to her room, Natalie sat down on her bed, locking her self into the room. Seeming as though a good idea at the time, it wasn't. Natalie heard the taunting laughter fill her head, blinding her, and finally, making her snap. Natalie got up, grabbing a knife from the kitchen. Soon,she made her way to her brothers room, grabbing some rope at the same time. Natalie's brother had been sleeping, but woke up by her slaming his door open, she grinned and started to hum something, the boy fell back asleep within minutes, she went up to him and slit his neck, she then tied up the rope, making it hand from his ceiling fan. Natalie then hung her dead brother. From that moment, the spirit possed her. Natalie's brother wasn't mad, just confused. Natalie had heard her parents come home, she slinked down stairs, before she had grabbed the knife, she drenched the room with gasoline, her mother saw Natalie all bloody and screamed, her father tried to protect her mother,but Natalie was one step ahead, she saw a lighter on the table and grabbed it, grinning she lit it, and with that, the last words her parents heard were, 'Burn in Hell.'. Natalie ran after that, but the cops saw her and shot. A bullet went tghrough her head. Natalie's brother, now known as 'The Dead Child', saw the pain and stopped it, with her brothers help Natalie couldn't feel pain,or die. While running, she stumbled upon a mansion, tired she dropped down at the door and knocked, answered a faceless man. Upon seeing the bloody, deranged child, he took her in. "What is your name, child?" Slendeeman had asked, "Lullaby." The newly found serial killer replied with a grin.