Chapter 1 - The Biggest Mistake

Y/n pov:

I was just packing my things to leave from college as my class had finished when a voice stopped me. 

?? : Heyy Y/n!! - I turned my head to look at the person. Like everyday, I saw Bts and Blackpink were gathered together. It was nothing new. They always gather together after their class. Lisa, Rose, jungkook , taehyung study in my class. While the others studied in different classes and all of our classes are beside each other so it was quite easy for them to manage their friendship.

End of Y/n pov

Author pov :

As Tae called Y/n, Jungkook whispered something in his ears.

jungkook:  Aishh hyung, just do it already.

Tae: I-I am scared, what i-if she re-reject me??- he said in a scared voice.

I know that you guys have already guessed what he meant. But, let me just give you a few more details.

Well, Tae has a crush on Y/n from when she joined school. It has been a month but he still didn't  propose her.

Y/n is a little cold but has a caring personality, and it might be one of the main reasons of Tae falling for her. Ok, back to the story. 

Jimin: Nothing will happen. Just do it dumbhead!!- he whispered slowly but his anger was clearly visible in his voice. 

Y/n: Umm, is there any reason of calling me ??

Tae's mind became blank after hearing your words. 

Tae: Ac-actually Y/n, our holidays are starting from tomorrow s-so we ha-have planned to go to a place, uhhhh if you would come wi-th us, i-it  would be a pleasure for me- i mean u-us.

He said anything that came to his mind that time. he was so nervous that he couldn't think of anything else so he said that.

Meanwhile, everyone present there, except tae and Y/n palmed their foreheads, realizing Tae still didn't propose her. 

Y/n: I will be really busy but still, I'll try to come. Oh, btw where are we going?? - The room became silent after her words. Tae mentally palmed himself, because the reality is, they didn't plan anything.  

Blackpink, who was also present there was watching the whole situation. They looked at Tae to hear his answer, just to see the whole Bts looking at them with pleading eyes.

Rose: Uhhh, umm Lisa knows. - she said while ignoring Lisa's glare.

Lisa: H-How ab-bout a haunted place??

Jisoo: Ye-Yeah t-that's a gr-great id-idea. - she said while shuttering cause in her group, she is the most scared of haunted places. Previous holidays, she made a useless excuse to her friends just because she didn't want to go with them.

Jennie: Ok, let me think. Umm, we can go to the abandoned scho-- - someone cut her words.

(Author - OF COURSE it's our World Wide Piggy, oink oink..)

( Jin - Yahhhh, how dare you call the World Wide Handsome a piggy. Let me bring my pink slippers.)

( Author - Dashi rUn rUn rUn)

Jin: Nono, we went there previous holidays. There was nothing inside. I wasted my precious time there.  let's just think of-- 

Y/n: Wait a minute, you guys haven't decided yet...but Taehy--   -  saying that when she looked at him, she found him scratching his nape nervously. She sighed and signaled them to continue.

Rm: Actually Y/n, Tae just said that to---   -   y/n cut him off.

Y/n: It's ok. You guys can continue. - she said while looking  at Jin.

Everyone liked u because of this reason. You can understand anyone's situation quickly. Some would fall for u while some took advantage of it.....

Rm: Jin hyung, any idea...?

Y/n: I know a place. - she shoke gaining everyone's attention. 

Everyone: Where..??

Y/n: We can go to.... The Haunted Villa....., if everyone agrees. 

End of Y/n pov

Tae pov:

I don't know why, but this is my first time having chills, hearing the name of a haunted place. It was somehow familiar to me. Unknowingly, my body started started shivering........in fear.

End of Tae pov:

Author pov: 

Bts except Tae, and Blackpink agreed.

Jisoo hesitated a little but agreed.

As Jin was about to ask Tae if Y/n's plan was ok or not, he saw Tae shivering badly.

He immediately hugged him. 

Jin: Shh, calm down, calm down.

As the other members saw them, they spoke with concern.

Jimin: What happened to Tae??

Jungkook: Hyung, are you ok??

Rm: Jin hyung, what happened to Tae??

Jin: I don't know...he just started shivering.

All the members calmed him.. Blackpink helped them to calm him.

J-hope whispered something in Suga's ear, who just woke up after hearing loud voices..

J-hope: Suga hyung, did he see any insect or something??  Then I am going out of here.

Suga looked at him with a done face and spoke-

Suga: Everyone is not like you.

J-hope looked away being embarrased. 

( Author - Our savage meow meow.)

Tae: I-I d-don't know but I k-know abo-ut that pl-ace. It i-s kind of familiar to me....

Before anyone could say anything, Y/n came near Tae and spoke-

Y/n: Taehyung, if you don't want to go then it's fi--

Tae: We will go there.. - he said while giving a small smile but inside he was dying with fear.

Y/n: Thank you for trusting me Taehyung. And.... I wanted to ask you, can I call you Tae??

Tae slowly nodded.

Y/n smiled and spoke - 

Y/n: So when are we going??

Jennie: First of all, we will go to the mall to buy lipstick cause my lipstick has finished.

Everyone except Y/n looked at her with a disgusting face., when Jin spoke-

Jin: Why do you want lipstick?, to impress the ghost??

Jennie pouted and looked away.

Lisa: Anyways, everyone come to my house tomorrow. I have a jeep from which we can go to the villa.

Jisoo: Can I stay at ur house today, Lisa?? Who knows a gh-ost c-an co-me an-d e-at m-e??

Lisa looked at her with a done face while others laughed. 

Jin: Fine, tomorrow everyone will gather to Lisa's house at 11 pm and from there, we will go to the villa. 

Y/n: Byee guys, see you  tomorrow at 11pm.

Tae had a weird feeling but he just shrugged it off and agreed to go.

Everyone: It will be so much fun!!...

Well,....

Will it really be fun?? Why did Tae shiver by hearing the name of that place?? What is wrong in that place?? Is this the end of them??

Maybe these questions have already rose in your mind. Maybe you can find it out in the following chapters? 

If you like Chapter 1, then make sure to read the following chapters of The Villa which can come after a few days or maybe tomorrow.. See you in next chapter.. Byeee.

Someone:  

" I am coming for You. See you soon"