Chapter 1

Ben's POV

It's been a few months since Vilgax tried to conquer Earth and I stopped him with a little help from the plumbers, Gwen, Hope and Azmth's latest device, the Aphatrix, it's kinda like the Omnitrix but with a few new tricks.

Anyway, after saving the day Hope was pardoned for her crimes and was free to leave, I on the other hand had to stay and work with the plumbers to maintain intergalactic peace and help free all the planets I helped Vilgax enslave in the first place.

It hasn't been easy these past few months, I know the plumbers don't trust me, I can see it in their eyes as they watch every step I take just waiting for me to slip up and I can't blame though especially after everything I've done while working with Vilgax.

All I can do is trying my best and the right thing the power of the Aphatrix backing me up, hopefully if I do enough good it might make up for all the horrible things I've done in the past.

Right now I'm on a plumber ship along with Gwen and a Revonnahhanderia named Ruk.

Gwen and Ruk were the only plumbers who weren't scared of me and agreed to work with me.

Gwen was family so she understood me and knew that I wasn't a monster like Villgax, Ruk on the other hand wasn't scared of me but he was still cautious around me, having read about me from the plumber files and seen first hand of what I was capable of even without having to transform made him weary of me and every now and then would often send a glance of suspicion my way and would never keep his eyes off me.

I didn't really mind that Ruk didn't trust me, I couldn't blame the guy, I would exactly feel safe around a guy who has been helping conquer entire planets since he was ten.

"Are we there yet" I said with a look of boredom as I stare at the vast emptiness of space from the ship's window

"For the twentieth time, no" said Gwen in annoyance as she was tired of having to say no every time I asked if we've arrived on our destination but I couldn't help, we've been I space for what feels like eternity and I could feel myself slowly dying of boredom.

"Alright, I can take it anymore. I'm headed to the training room" I said as I got up and made my way to the door out of the cockpit.

As I left I heard Ruk say to Gwen, "is it wise to let him let him go on his own".

No bodies POV

"Come on Ruk, what's he going to do, blow up the ship. You worry too much" Gwen replied.

"And you don't worry enough or have forgotten all the horrible crimes he has committed" said Ruk.

Gwen upon hearing what Ruk said just sighed before saying, "I know Ben doesn't have the greatest track record but he's trying his best Ruk. He's been through a lot between losing his parents, being abducted by Vilgax and being manipulated and turned into a weapon Ben hasn't really had it easy. It's not easy for him to let go of his past and move on but he's still trying to put the past behind him and live a life he can be proud of".

Ruk upon hearing what Gwen said became silent, pondering Gwen's words for a moment before sighing and saying, "we need to focus on our mission".

Meanwhile in the training room, Ben stood before a couple of battle training drones.

Ben just sighed before bring out his blast and began, charging straight for the drones.

The drone then began to fire laser straight for Ben but was quick enough to duck and dodge them before firing a few of his from his blaster, hitting most of the drones.

The drones that were left then surrounded Ben from all sides with their blasters aimed and ready to fire.

Ben then looked at his chest where the Alphatrix was, contemplating if he should use one of his transformations to get out of the situation he was in but upon doing so he remembered how reliant he was with the Omnitrix, relying on its power like a crutch only to lose it to Vilgax.

Remembering how powerless and helpless he felt without it and how he had made a promise to himself afterwards never to feel that way again.

He wasn't going to repeat the same mistake he made with the Omnitrix, the Alphatrix and its power were his to wield but he would only rely on it when it was absolutely necessary, he wasn't going to use it like weapon like he did the Omnitrix, to him the Alphatrix was a symbol of who he once was and what he could be, beacon not of fear but of hope, maybe not a hero but something close to one, he wouldn't taint that symbol making it his weakness like the Omnitrix, if was going to ever be redeemed for all the things he had done, he was going to do it as Ben and one else.

Ben then looked away from his chest and just sighed before leaping to the air.

The drones upon seeing Ben take to the air fire straight at him only to be hit first by shots from Ben.

Soon all after that, as Ben landed on the floor, the drones, one by one began to fall down to the ground break and destroyed.

Ben couldn't help but smirk at what he had just managed to do without relying on the Alphatrix before noticing a burn sensation on his side.

He then looked down and saw that he was hurt, one of the drones got to him.

Ben upon seeing just sighed in disappointment, he couldn't even handle a couple of drones without getting hurt, how pathetic, he thought to himself.

Before hearing Gwen call out from him from the ship's communicators, alerting him the they had made it to there destination.

Ben just sighed before making his was to the door.

'Time to get to work' Ben thought to himself as he made his way to the door.

A/N
Well here it is, back by popular demand. Ben 10 I'm no hero's sequel. To be honest I did think I would exactly do it. I've actually been busy with other projects but considering how popular this book was I figured why not make a sequel.
So here it is, hope you like it but if you don't it's fine.
Don't forget to vote and comment also if you have the time check out my other works, preferably something that isn't fanfiction
Anyway thank you for reading and have good one.