CHAPTER ONE

Dear ex boyfriend,

How are you? I Hope you are okay. How is home? everyone? I hope they are okay too.

THIS IS BULL.

I really am trying to be cordial, to give you the respect you never gave me. Who am I kidding though, I will never respect you, even if it is the last thing I have to do on this earth.

I Know you are thinking, "She's a bitter, spiteful person" Maybe I am. I wasn't always like this honey, you changed me. And to clear up things, no, I am not bitter, nor spiteful. I am HURT. You broke my heart,shattered it to a million pieces. It's going to take some time for me to recover, but it is a process. Baby steps.

Let's get straight to the point shall we? Why?

That is the only question that I have. I DESERVE not an apology, but an explanation. Screw you and your apology. Your text? Yeah, I got it. I will not accept it.

SORRY, I DID NOT MEAN TO HURT YOU. I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND.

Guess what baby? I do not understand. I CANNOT understand. So be a good boy and explain to me exactly what you meant by " I did not mean to hurt you" You know what I think? You meant to hurt me. Why else would you claim to love me, then turn around and hurt me? That is the irony.

I thought we were good together. PERFECT for each other, turns out I was wrong. Remember how we first met? It was a blind date. My friend Stacy set us up, saying that I deserved to find happiness. The irony! It seems I am now noticing how everything is ironic. Anyway, you took me to your favourite restaurant and we really talked. I remember thinking that you were the one. You were different. Right now, different is an understatement.