Beginning Again

Holly stretched her legs and yawned as she looked at her alarm clock. She knew that there was a lot to be done this week and there was no time to waste. She rolled to the edge of the bed and sat up to greet the morning. With a stretch of her arms she gets up grabs her robe and heads to the bathroom. She immediately gets into the shower, knowing she had laid her clothes out the night before. With a quick wash, she finishes up and turns the water off. Holly grabs a towel and wraps it around her tiny waist as she jumps out of the shower. As the steam rose up it met her face and surrounded her giving her that fresh feeling while getting dressed. She finishes up by brushing her hair and fixing her makeup for the day and leaves the bathroom. 

Holly heads downstairs and and opens the curtains to greet the morning. She knew that something was going to happen today, she just didn't know if it was going to be good or not. With a flick of the wrist, the sun shine scattered through the house and touched each part of the surface area. She then went to the kitchen and started to make breakfast for the couples that were about to fixate on the Bed and Breakfast she now owned thanks to the bank and a few of her friends. She hurriedly finished her meal preparations and headed to the front of the house to greet her guests. 

As soon as she had gotten to the front of the house, the door opens. Holly was greeted by three different couples. The first one was kind of sweet looks to be on their honeymoon. She could tell right away they would want to use the master suite.  "Good thing I made up that room yesterday," she thought. She waited for the computer to finish booting up and then took the information down. 

"Welcome to the Christmas Cottage, please sign yourselves in and I will be right with you." Holly said. The computer finally gets to the opening screen and Holly checks them in. 

"OK names please?" she starts. Holly looks up at the couple and smiles. 

" Christopher and Joanne Richardson. But you can call us Chris and Jo for short." he began. Holly put the information into the system and grabbed a key from behind her on the wall.

"Here you go Chris, you have room 6 at the top of the stairs. Go down the hall all the way and the door is on the left. I hope you two have a wonderful stay," she says. 

Chris thanks her and takes the key and goes to get his wife. He picks up his bags and goes up the stairs and disappears around the corner. Holly watches until she can't see them any longer then turns her attention back to the desk.

"Hello and Welcome to the Christmas Cottage, please sign yourself in and I will be with you in a moment." she tells the next guest. He nods and takes the pen and begins to write a name in the book. As soon as he is finished, the gentlemen takes a step back and waits for Holly to complete the task she is doing. When she finally finishes, she returns to the start screen and calls the name in the book. 

"Sorry for the wait, how can I help you this morning?" Holly begins. 

" Yes, I would like a room for the weekend please," he begins.

 She looks up at the gentlemen in front of her and starts to ask for his name, but she stops when she realizes who is staring her in the face. Her face turns white and her mouth drops open as she stood there looking at what was her past staring right back at her with a grin on his face.