~ ☆Chapter 1☆~

The bus ride home was quiet, the rain slowly trickled against the window which hummed my sister to sleep.
I had my earbuds in listening to some music, as I sketched softly into the pages of my sketchbook.
I slightly glance over at my sister who was faintly snoring on my shoulder, I smiled at her then got back to sketching.

A small flash of light caught my eye as it flowed over the scratches of graphite on my pages, I glance up to see where it was coming from to see a boy deep into thought as he scanned his phone, his sunglasses were hanging from his collar which was making the glow. I didn't want to bother him because he looked busy so I tried my best to ignore the light and got back to sketching.

I couldn't ignore the light cause it was getting a little annoying so instead I got the boy's attention.
"Hey, dude," I wave a bit in his face to make him look up. "Hm?" He answers.
"Can you please put your sunglasses away? They're kinda shining a reflection in my eye." I ask, "oh yea, I'm sorry, I completely forgot those were there!" He says as he laughs softly and puts them away in his backpack. A flutter entered my heart, his laugh...

"N-no it's fine, happens all the time." You utter out as you distract yourself with your sketchbook.

The bus stopped and passengers start to get off. As well as the boy.
I watched as he gathered his stuff, his hair flowing over his headphones, and leather jacket ruffled as he puts on his pack. I felt a small weight on my heart as he walked out of the doors but I brushed off the feeling. Then the bus took off.

Finally the bus arrived at our destination.
I couldn't stop thinking about the boy, his jet black hair, the way his face dimpled as he smiled, his laugh..
There was a sort of glow to him,
A glow that I didn't know how to describe. He was just so.. interesting. ("Ian,") The weirdest thing was when I felt a weird feeling in my stomach when I talked to him,("Ian.") it was almost like... never mind.... "IAN!" I flinch as my sister smacks me on my head and yells my name, "AGH WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!" I yell back. "We're here dummy." She says as she points to the library outside the window,
"Oh, well then get your stuff already and let's go." I remark as I grab my bag.

"What were you so deep in thought about when I was yelling your name?" My sis asks as we get off the bus.
I look at her for a few seconds the look down as my cheeks turn red, "it's nothing.." I reply as we thank the bus driver and walk towards the library.

I wonder what he's doing right now..

I want to see him again.

~~~~~~~~~~

THANK YOU FOR READING THE FIRST CHAPTER OF MY STORY! STAY TUNED FOR MORE!

Question of the chapter: how do you think the two boys relationship will progress? Will you think they will meet again? Or do you think our main protagonist Ian will lose interest and find someone different? (ANSWER IN THE COMMENTS!)

Word count: 556