How difficult is the IBDP?

One of the biggest questions in nearly ten years of teaching from our students at For You Education is whether the IBDP is hard or not? Today, our professional tutors will answer this age-old question, and give you tips on what to do in your 2 year journey in the IB program.

To begin with, we will answer what the IBDP is; the IBDP known as International Baccalaureate Diploma Program (IBDP) is a two-year educational program primarily aimed at students aged 16–19. This program is internationally recognized throughout the world and is used as a qualification for students who wish to study for tertiary education.
While the IBDP is certainly challenging, it is also an extremely rewarding experience that helps prepare students for the rigors of university-level work. Not only this involves the academic field; CAS is also another challenging field that all IBDP students have to face. The CAS requirement is one of the determining whether you will be awarded the Diploma certificate; although it may be challenging, our students say it is the funniest bit of the program, as while you are doing activities that you enjoy the most, you are also contributing whether you will pass the IBDP program.
At For You Education, we offer a professional tutoring and tailor made service based on individual student strengths and weaknesses. We provide IB class program in summer for students who wish to have a taste of what the IBDP is like but also prepare them for their IB journey. Our IB class will give students an edge when it comes to starting the IBDP as they'll already have a good understanding of what to expect. Not only that, we have our own condensed tailor made notes so that you can have a better understanding of the IB program.
So if you're considering the IBDP, we highly recommend taking our IB class to get a head start on the program. And if you have any questions about the IBDP class, don't hesitate to contact us! We're always happy to help and assist you throughout your IB journey.

Read more: https://www.foryouedu.com.hk/