Anos VS High Priest of Ziordal (P1)

Skip to part 2 if u wanna skip all the talking

There was a barely audible song.

It gradually grew louder, and soon the dragon god's song was as loud as ever. The cannibal had absorbed only a fraction of the dragon covering all of Ziordal, and it wasn't even a scratch for him.

I turned to the bewildered Naya:

- It is dangerous outside. Go back to the castle.

- O-okay. I apologize again. Come, Canny, this time be an obedient boy.

The cannibal squeaked back at her.

Naya disappeared through the castle doors with the dragon cub clutched to her chest.

Using <Fres>, I flew up and surveyed Ziordal from above.

The praying flames that were flying upward from the four directions were already gone. Just as I thought about it, it shot out again from four different directions.

The flames collided with the Creation Moon that hangs under the dome, and the collision with the barrier sent moonflowers flying in all directions.

Joining the magical link set up through <Gaize>, I saw through the eyes of Ray and the others that they were all already engaged in combat with the units that had fired the new prayer flame. The enemy is an entire battalion, so it won't be possible to stop the fire immediately, but it's only a matter of time.

The song of the dragon god interferes with magical eyes, and it shelters even large troops.

They have taken advantage of the large troops to create a distraction, and most likely have more troops in reserve.

Somewhere out there is the High Priest Gorloana, commander of the entire army. He's watching closely for an opportunity to fire on the surface... That's what he wants to make me think.

That's why the fire is directed at Midheis.

The city with the largest population, so in my reasoning I will lean in that direction. He wants my attention on the prayer flame.

The real goal, however, is the song of the dragon god. He wants to make us think that it is only to conceal the troops leading the fire of the prayer flame.

But the point is most likely just that there is no way to hide the song. When the dragon god, the sonic dragon, comes into action, it can be heard even through the hiding magic.

In order to make it look natural, he began to lead the bombardment.

The song of the dragon god possesses similar properties to those of the dragon realm. Except in the case of the dragon god, it's only a side effect. Since it is a real dragon, it is capable of something else.

And that is most likely the goal of the high priest.

I glanced at Ziordal with magical eyes. They are hampered by interference, but finding the place where the song is loudest is no longer difficult..

On the contrary, it is possible to see a place where no magical power can be seen.

As I looked around the country, I found a spot in the west where not even a particle of magical power was visible.

Two hundred kilometers away, the underground ruins of Rigalondrol.

Without sparing any magic power, I flew there at full speed with <Fres> and soon arrived there.

The song of the dragon god sounded many times louder here, to the point that my ears perked up.

I went down, opened the gate, and flew in. I went lower and lower, but unlike yesterday there was no end to it.