chapter 31

Rose's POV

He bent his head and claim my lips in a heated kiss. He loosed the rope of my gown and unbutton it letting it fall on the floor. Without wasting any time he threw me on the bed. He knelt down on the floor and pull me by my thigh and settled me on the edge of the bed. He widens my thigh causing my wet and heated sex to come into view. His eyes darkened with lust. He bruised his thumb against my clit earning a low moan from me.

He continues rubbing his thumb on my clit before sliding two fingers inside me causing me to whimps. After fingering me till I cum, he used his tongue to clean off my release.

After sucking and fingering me, he pull down his brief causing his erection to sprung out with
Pre cum on its tip.

He climbed into the bed and set his erected dick on my womanhood using it to tease me. He took one of my nipples in his mouth and suck it while massaging the other one. I arched my back while moaning. I grind my pussy on him looking for more friction.

"This is going to hurt you, okay?" I nod my head

In one swift move he thrust his cock inside me causing moist to form in my eyes.

So this is how I loose my virginity. It hurts like a bitch. He gave me time to adjust to his size before thrusting slowly inside me. After a little while the pain subsides and replaced with pleasure. A loud moan came out of my mouth when he continuously hit my g-spot. Every sounds I make earns me a groan from Nick.

After going rounds after rounds of sex, Nick fall beside me on the bed and took in a deep breath.

He got up and went inside the bathroom and came out with a wet towel and cleans my bloody womanhood. He disposed the towel and layed beside me, he gathered me into his arms and we both fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up sore, but I like the feeling of it, the feeling of not being a virgin anymore. Most of all, I'm happy because Nick was my first.

After spending another three days at Paris we came back home, the family dinner commends on the next day. They welcome Steven and added the family's last name to his. They talked about the company and they all suggested that Nick should give him 40% out of it, which he agrees to because he's not a greedy brother.

After I gave my virginity to Nick on that trip, we have been going on and on with sex and it feels so great.

So, today me, Khloe and jenny re having girls night at a club.

Currently we are in my closet looking for hot outfits to wear.

"How about you try this, Rose" khoe said handing me a red tight mini gown that can barely enters a ten years old girl.

"That's too short and tight" I wave her off.

"You re wearing this wether you like it or not" arggggg

After almost an hour of ramping and scattering my closet, we finally saw what we will wear. Jenny picked out a black short dress with a deep v-neck cut. While Khloe choose a green off shoulder mid thigh gown with a small slit by the side. I picked a blue spaghetti strip gown that ends just after my butt a little. Nick is going to get mad if he sees me in this.

"which one re we going exactly? " Jenny asked

"maybe we should go to one of Nick's club" I suggested

" Re you crazy? Did you want to get us caught? " Khloe lamented

" I know a club that just opened recently" jenny said

We put on our dresses and  light makeup that matches our outfit. We pair our dressing with good high heels then we were off. It's a good thing that Nick wasn't at home.