~{ᗩKᗩᗪᗴᗰI}~

You walked beside your sister Musume quietly on your phone texting Ayano. "Hey sis how are you feeling?" She asked, even though she is mean she really does care for the people close to her. "I'm feeling fine why are you asking?" You said sending your text and looking up she shrugged "You just seem tense about today" she said and you sighed "I just have a test in Mr. Mido's class and it just makes me uncomfortable" you said putting your phone in your bag and you heard your sister scoff "I swear he should be in jail have you heard about what he's done to Takeo" she said crossing her arms rolling her eyes "No I haven't what did he do" you asked with curious eyes of which her glare softened as she looked at you "Well I heard that he started sneaking pictures of her y'know suggestive pictures" she said softly shaking her head while looking at the floor with hatred "God that's disgusting, how hasn't he been caught yet" you said and she shrugged. You guys were getting closer to the school so she split away from you not with saying goodbye to you and went with her friends.

You walked towards the entrance of the beautifully architectural building. You changed your shoes and grabbed your stuff for your class. 'can't believe my first class is with a pedo as a teacher' you thought as you walked towards the room.

~{ Time skip}~

You were now on the last page of the 50 question test it was multiple choice so you mentally cheered.

A,
C,
B,
B,
D,
Wait why do I feel a presence behind me... I them felt hands on my shoulders, I tried to continue my work as if I didn't even notice it and then I saw another student look up to turn in their test it was one of Musume's friends and they took a subtly took a picture of me and the teacher winking at me as if to say 'Hey, calm down I have proof it'll be believed if you were to tell' and I calmed down and continued my test

A,
D,
D,
C,
A,
His hands were now off my shoulders and he went back to his desk. I turned my test in and went back to my seat. I pulled my phone out of my pocket since I put it in their before I left to the class. 'if I know my sister she's skipping class' I thought as I looked around and started texting her what weird event had just taken placed

Best sis ever: Y/n, I'm in the garden skipping since your done with your class ask if you can go to the bathroom and come here.

She had texted back, and you raised your hand "Yes what do you need?" He asked "May I go to the bathroom" you asked putting your phone in your pocket "yes you may" he said watching you walk out. Once you made it to the ground floor you let out a sigh of relief walking to the garden.
As you walked towards the garden you were wary of not passing any student council members but sadly you failed and ran into Megamo "What are you doing out of class" He said his stern eyes analyzing your every movement "I was going to the bathroom" you said in a clear voice keeping his intimidating gaze he was thinking, your height matches up with a freshman even though you were a sophomore "okay carry on" he said walking past you. You continued walking towards the garden and once outside you ran. The smell of flowers invaded your nose as you saw your sister's oh so familiar poofy hair. She was staring at her phone probably on Yan-book posting the photo Hana sent her (I don't know if she's in Mr /Ms Mido's class so just pretend) "Y/n, tell me what happened and I'll post a voice recording of your comfortable with it" she asked looking at you with a soft gaze you only nodded as she started recording "okay so, as most know Mr Mido's a pervert, and a pedophile so I have only more proof pointing to this" she said looking towards you nodding telling you to start. "I was in class doing a test and he got up during it right maybe just to check if anyone was cheating and copying someone else's answers, but he came behind my chair and started massaging my shoulders I got really uncomfortable but I didn't want to cause a scene" You said your making your voice shake. She ended it and posted the voice recording as well as the photo Hana took.

~{Time skip}~

You heard the bell ring and you walked towards the 3rd floor bathroom to meet Ayano and then afterwards you'd have to meet Ayato at the top of the roof. "Hello y/n" she greeted only a very small smile on her voice as she saw you and you waved back leaning against a wall "I need help who likes Amai" you nodded as you fell into thought "Seiyo Akanishi he's also in the cooking club" you said smiling "Thank you, also after your done talking with my brother Info-Kun wants to talk to you" she said and you nodded and you both left. You walked towards the roof seeing Ayato in the distance you sped-walked towards him and you stopped right behind him "Greetings and all that, I need to talk to you about something" he said in a stern voice "yeah what is it" you said hands behind your head waiting "Info-kun updated my student information, all of my rivals some-how like you." He said crossing his arms your face lightly flushed "Wait, how the in the hell did that happen" you said and he only shrugged "The good news is that I can finally have Takeo" he said smiling with a lovesick look "yeah you go and do that bud." You said walking away to the info-club, and you knocked on the door "Who is it" you scoffed "It's y/n idiot" you said rolling your eyes the door was unlocked and you walked into the room "why so harsh y/n" he said smiling mischievously and you glared "first of all you post pictures of panties for money why would I like you" you said crossing your arms "You know you like me sweetheart" he said walking back to his computers "now I wanted to talk to you about how all 10 of Ayatos rivals like you now" he said turning his chair around showing his tab that held the pictures of all 10 students info.

(Osano) crush- Y/n Ronshaku
(Amao) crush- Y/n Ronshaku
(Kizano) crush- Y/n Ronshaku
(Oko) crush- Y/n Ronshaku
(Aso) crush- Y/n Ronshaku
(Mujo Kina) crush (sadly)- Y/n Ronshaku
(Mido Rana) crush (very sadly)- Y/n Ronshaku
(Osorõ) crush-Y/n Ronshaku
(Hanakõ) crush-Y/n Ronshaku
(Megamo) crush- Y/n Ronshaku

How is this even possible  you asked yourself pinching the bridge of your nose "I can just sense distress from you sweetheart, why don't you scurry along to class and I'll figure out how this happened" he said leaning back into his chair awaiting your answer "Fine... ᵗʰᵃⁿᵏ ʸᵒᵘ" you said "what was that" he said teasing you looking at you with a mischievous look in his eyes "thank you" you said walking away and back to class.

I honestly can't wait for him to figure this out. Well let's come up with some solutions on how this happened.

-You hung out with Ayatos rivals often just to distract them for Ayano to do something or for Ayato to do something so you both could of bonded

-You talked to some of them often

-You always went to Kizanos plays often

-You helped Oko with his rituals

-you always cheered on Aso

-You occasionally helped Megamo

- You always have complimented Amao's baking

-You often hung out with Hanakõ

-You helped Osorõ with y'know keeping the 'bullies' aka your sister and her friends away

Though you never though about Mido, you always were the Nurses helper so that could be reasonable right?

-You and Osano just always have hung out with each other out of anyone you guys have the most chemistry.

Chapter 1 End

Wow that's a lot of words 1417...