1

"Now, please congratulate the winner of Inanimate Insanity Invitational: Yin-Yang!"

Applause then surrounded them, echoing around the clearing. Yin-Yang raised their hands jubilantly, relishing the cheering of the other contestants.

MePhone walked up to them, a wide smile painted on his face. "Here's your prize; a million dollars." He brandished the silver briefcase, showing it off to the other contestants. Then, leaning closer to Yin-Yang, the host added, "This isn't the actual money. I'll be stopping by the hotel with a check in a week."

Yin-Yang nodded eagerly. They still couldn't believe that they'd won, especially after practically being eliminated first in the second season, and they were still taking it all in as the briefcase was placed in their hands.

As the cheering died down, MePhone cleared his throat, and everyone descended into silence.

"I also have a boat prepared for you all! It was actually at this island the whole time, but I didn't want to tell you until the season was over."

"..."

"..Wait, so you mean there was a boat? For the whole SIX MONTHS THAT WE WERE STUCK HERE?!?" Paintbrush's voice rose into the air, outrage clear in their tone. Yin glanced back at them, startled by the sudden yell.

"Yes." MePhone replied matter-of-factly, then, after glancing at Paintbrush to make sure they wouldn't light everything on fire, continued.

"The good news? Each of you will get your own room on this all-expenses-paid-for cruise!!"

A loud applause started up, and MePhone nodded in satisfaction.

Yang scoffed. He'd never get his own room.

Yin caught the frustrated noise and rolled his eyes warmly. Yang still displayed playful dislike for him on occasion, and Yin knew that the other didn't mean any of it.

"We'll stop by Indefinite Island to pick Blueberry up, and then we'll be on our way." MePhone said happily. Yin knew that the host missed MePad, and would be glad to get back to leading the search for him.

MePhone led the way to the cruise, and they all trailed after him. Yin-Yang watched Candle make her way over to them, her smile gentle.

"Congrats. I knew you had it in you," She remarked fondly, nodding in particular to Yang.

"It was all thanks to you." Yin said, gratitude clear in his voice. He waited for Yang to say something.

"..."

"..."

"Yang.."

"Oh, yeah. Thanks." Yang added quickly.

Candle laughed, then started towards Silver Spoon, who was staring impatiently at her. Yin was glad to see that Silver's dislike toward Candle had waned.

"Can you believe it, Yang? We won!" Yin exclaimed eagerly after they'd stepped foot onto the incline that led into the ship.

"Yeah," Yang mumbled distractedly. He was considering what to do with the money. Pie.. chocolate... maybe even a new bicycle...! Or maybe.. hm.....

Yin sighed. He guessed that both fame and the respect of the other contestants didn't mean much to Yang.

They were both caught off guard by Cabby's disdainful gaze as she passed by them. She was obviously irritated that she'd been beaten by them in the competition. Yang hummed a note of satisfaction. Her files could only do so much.

MePhone led everyone inside the ship, and Yin-Yang heard murmurs of awe echo around them. "Wow.."

A meticulously-made chandelier hung overhead, illuminating the whole lobby, and golden lines traced the marble floor in an intricate design. A set of spiral staircases were placed opposite each other, both of them made out of dark mahogany wood. Ivory pillars supported the glass roof, and various chairs were set around them in a neat, purposeful array.