Don't judge a book by its cover

As he ate feeling the luxury of the food in his mouth as he took a glass of water to create more space of food in his throat he suddenly stopped as his heart beat increased filling in him with the unfamiliar sensation as his hands started shaking breaking the glass in his hand, everyone in the family started looking at each other with fear in their  eyes not knowing what to expect Aayush son what's wrong as the dad(aditya)asked dad i dont know i can't control the feeling or my powers , what feeling son as Aayush was about to say something black fog started coming out of his hands as his eyes turned bright black his vains radiant in black red through his skin which is now pale grey,he looked at them as he tried to control it by holding on to the table making the table break his family all running away keeping a distance from him , as he got off his chair extending his hands as the fog surrounded his whole body he closed his eyes and breathed in as her eyes appeared in the darkness of his eyes he smiled and managed to control himself and restrained his power . Before they could make any conclusions or theories the priest came in with speed excitement feeling his body he stopped as he stood in front of everyone adjusting his clothes to hide his excitement which was still visible , everyone went and took his blessings , priest what brings you here at this time i hope there is nothing to worry about,  lohit ( deepa's husband ) asked the priest with curiosity filling his mind well i have good and bad news for you actually i have just found out that ......she's here Aayush said this after cutting the priests words, everyone looked at Aayush not knowing what he is saying , yes the holy one is here i guess she was far away maybe not even in India but i felt her energy today that means she is close by thats why you felt her too ,the bad news is i don't know her exact location but i will try my best to find her the priest left after that piya(Aayush's mother) held his hand with a smile on her face finally you will see her ,

....... Piya the mother has two daughters deepika the oldest by a year to her sister deepa the are both married to lohit(deepa) ,neel(deepika) Aayush the youngest son and aditya the father

Continuing......they all left as Aayush went upstairs to his room sitting on his bed as joy spread through him as a smile spread across his face touching his heart to feel the heart beat his dad stood at the door looking at him with a smile as he entered the room and sat next to him he did not notice his father as he was engraved in his feeling aditya touched his shoulder , Aayush looked at his father as he was taken back by the sudden change dad sorry i did not notice you i saw that son after all these years its good to see a smile on your face ,Aayush stood up and went to stand at the window as he gazed outside ,dad you know what i have waited for so long to meet her i remember when i was locked up in the that room darkness feeling its every conner ,mirrors against its walls , as i was in the middle scared and exhausted fear of my image seen as my reflection i would cry scream to be let out knowing there is no hope , then i would close my eyes and see her eye as her voice calmly whispered in my ears im here you are not alone i would feel at ease and peace even though i had never met her , son i know you have alot of expectations from her but what if she turns out to be different what would you do , Aayush looked at his father in distress not wanting to think of that result,.........after a month of search for the girl whose  identity is not known he still could not find her, Aayush the mother called out in distress as she sat down , its deepika again she went to the brothel to search for neel she heard he went there please go she is drunk and might get into a fight , mom i have more important issues to handle and i told her just to divorce him ,son you want understand she loves him so she can't leave him ,as much as you like the holy one the girl you have never seen before as she touched Aayush's hand while looking at the sketch he was drawing of the holy one's eyes he looked at it and breathed a sigh of annoyance and got up from his kneeling position  he released black fog from his hand making it bring his car keys he run out and drove out in a hurry  . He went to the brothel and found deepika arguing with a woman with alot of makeup on as her hair was all messed up as she wore a short flowy skirt with a bra top showing her breast and stomach he went and tried to talk to the woman and to try and calm her down as she demanded for money he looked at her with disgust and gave her the money ,deepika took the opportunity as Aayush was distracted and went inside , Aayush tried to follow her as he was stopped by the ladies hand , hey were are you going handsome lets have some fun , he looked at her then the hand as anger filled him up he took her hand and looked at her as he said don't cross the boundary have limits  before i show you how to have some he then pushed the hand away and run inside the woman looked at the hand which now had his hand imprint as she touched it due to the pain, deepika started banging the doors as she called out to her husband ,i know you are here come out now please come out , Aayush run to her as he stopped suddenly next to a room his heart bitting fast he looked at the door no it can't be she can't be in such a place as he stepped towards the door , he heard deepika screaming and went to her as he carried her away by force and made her sit on the drivers sit closing the door and giving her the keys ,please go home mom is worried about you and lohit will eventually come home he always does and for once try to act like my sister not the other way he went back inside as deepika drove away , ma'am were is the girl who was in this room , oh her she caused alot of trouble let me tell you about it , I don't have time for you stories just tell me were she is period if you don't i can ask some one else , she was being chased by three men i can only show you the direction in which went to but not where she is going ,  tell me .