Discovering larry

(Harrys pov)

"We are 5 minutes away" the limo driver said. I was cuddled up to lou and and he had his arm around me. Liam was asleep on zayns shoulder and zayn was asleep too. Niall and taylor are cuddled up asleep too. Taylor is nialls girlfreind they are so cute together. Im accually quite jelous of him shes Quite fit .And i want someone like that to love. "What are you thinking about haz" lou asks pulling me from my thoughts. "Just thinking about what it would be like to have someone to be with like niall and taylor." "Yah that would be nice" he replied. Minute later We pulled up and woke the boys up. we hoped out of the limo and ran inside to check into our hotel. We got pur bags and went to our room. "Lets play sherades" liam suggested and we agreed. After the game we ate dinner. I was trying to work the tv when louis ran amd tackled me to the ground and then we all started to wrestle each other. "Lets get some fresh air. We can go to the front of the hotel and run around a bit." I suggest and next thing i know every one is running out of the room to the front lobby of the hotel. When i get outside there are tons of fans we sighn auto graphs and we take pictures and give hugs. A girl about the age of 16 or 17 came up to louis and pulled him aside. I continue to sign and take pictures while watching them out of the side of my eye i try my best to read her lips but i cant understand untill she i notice she sai my name and louis gives a supprised look. His eyes get wide and his mouth gapes open. She continues to talk and he shakes his head and she points to me and they look my way. I turn my head so i can try my best to make it look like i was not watching them but i can tell i wasnt quick enough. After a little bit more talking the girl gave louis a hug and lou kissed he cheek and they took a picture and she walked away. We finished with the girls. Taylor stayed up at her room so we decide to head back up and watch a movie. When we get up liam whines that the movie we hould watch is toy story and we know he always wins this argument so we all give in. We take all the matresses and put them on the floor infront of the couch so we can all lay down. Niall and taylor cuddle up together. And i sit next to louis i feel him tense up. I wonder why he is acting like this niall liam and zayn all sit together too.

(Louis pov)

We decided to go downstairs and run around but instead were greeted by fan we did our usally picture and autograph, but one girl pulled me aside. She looked me right in the eyes and this was our conversation

Alex-"hey im alex"

Me-" im louis."

Alex-"so you and harry..."

Me- "what about us. "

Alex-" you havent figure it out yet have you. "

Me- "figured what out."

Alex- "wow you really are clueless arent you. "

Me- "i still dont know what your talking about"

Alex- "the way he looks at you the little thing he does.... Louis harry is in love with you"

My eyes go big and my mouth drops open

Me- what thats crazy, harry does not love me he is my best mate we are just freinds u got it wrong"

Alex- "do i or do you. you cant tell your clueless. He likes you and i think if u really think about it you like him too... Probably more than you think louis. Just pay attention to him and then tell me he doesnt like you even a little bit.... Im just saying. I mean look at him hes looking at you now "

We look at hime and he quickly look away

Me- "maybe cause u pulled me aside to talk to me"

Alex- well whatever. Just pay attention and just fall in love already... Now can i get a kiss and a picture"

Me-

Alex- "louis"

Me-"hmm oh yah definately."

We tooke a picture and i gave her a pick on the cheek an signe and autograph and she leaves waving and she whispers "he loves you" and she is gone. I stand their not knowing what to do now and now i cant even look at harry. I feel awkward. We finish up and we head up to watch a movie

When we put the movie in we all watch the movie and when harry sits next to me i tense up because of what she said. We watch the movie and by the time the movie is over every one is asleep exept me. I decide to take a shower i slowly undress and i begin to step in the shower i let the hot water fall and just thing about everything alex said i begin to hum truly madly deeply and i hear a noise. I know that sounds so cliche "hello" i say hoping its one of the boys. "Hey" harry replies. "Whats up harry im taking a shower" "just had to pee" "you scared me " "sorry mate when u gotta go ya gotta go" we both laugh and harry finished up. I finishs rinsing the conditioner from my hair and soaked a. Few more minutes. I step out and dry off. My bare feet step on to the hallway tile and i get chills. I walk in my room to find a sleeping harry. I get dressed and hop in bed with him but try to keep a distance i fall asllep shortly.