Part-1

I would like to share a story of my distant cousin who shifted to our city few years ago. Her name is Vrinda and was 20 years old, she has attractive eyes, fair skin and a slim waist. Though they lived in distant city before we used to visit each other’s city atleast once a year. Now that they shifted here we used to meet quite often. Her parents were also very frank with me. Till that time I didnt knew she had a belly fetish. It happened one day, when I was late from my office and it was raining pretty heavily. My parrents called up and said me to stay at Vrinda’s house as the situation is pretty bad. Her house is just 10 minutes from my office, but that day it took me half an hour to reach there. When I reached, Vrinda opened the door and was very happy to see me as she was alone and bored.

Soon we started chit chatting, talking about her fav topics like movies, sports, studies etc. Then after some time her mobile rang, it was her dad informing her that he and her mom are stuck in traffic, will be late. We went to the balcony, which was located on 10th floor of the building, the cool breeze was too good, she spread her arms closed her eyes and started enjoying. I never saw her in this mood, but was looking very tempting at that moment. My eyes now started checking her out. Her wet lips were asking for a kiss, those tiny water droplets found their way to her breast through her neck, which were meant to be squeezed. Now comes the best part, her sexy tummy which was visible, as her top got lifted while spreading her arms. I quickly went to search her precious dimple, which I found in no time as her jeans was 3 inches below her navel. Man! what a sight! her bellybutton was oval in shape and deep. Without wasting time, I quickly teased her by running my fore finger across her tummy.. Her tummy sucked in instantly. She opened her eyes, and yelled “What the hell was that?” and ran inside.

I quickly followed her and apologised. She said its ok, but atleast dont do it in balcony! She winked, and I started laughing feeling relieved. Soon after we started making card castle, i quickly made 7 floors she was stuck with 2,which made me laugh. She saw mine and just kicked it, making it fall. I got angry, and ran to catch her. She tried to dodge but I caught her from behind and started tickling her. She was laughing hysterically. After a couple of minutes I left her and warned her if you try to break it again, I will do more than just tickle!

Even that didnt deterred her from spoiling my castle once again, this time I thought its the perfect time to enjoy her belly, so lets begin! I stood up, but this time she didnt ran away as if she was prepared for what was about to come. I pushed her to bed made her lie on her back and quickly raised her top. Her belly was looking even more enchanting and her tender bellybutton was inviting for something very naughty. I gazed at her bellybutton for about a minute and said “Well this is one of the most tempting bellybutton I ever saw!”

“Thanks!” she said, her face blushed.

“Now!, as you have ignored my warning. I will play with your bellybutton till your parents come”

She gasped, and asked “What all does this ‘play’ includes?”

“You will know soon” and my fingers started sliding up and down her tummy. Her skin was smooth as silk. She enjoyed that light touch. Now the prime focus was her sexy bellybutton. I circled my fingers around her navel for few seconds before going inside. Initially my fingering was slow for few minutes followed by deep fingering which made her laugh crazily. She asked me to stop but I didnt, till next 5 minutes. She couldnt stop laughing even after I stopped tickling. So to help her stop I planted a deep kiss directly on her bellybutton. She immediately stopped laughing and asked “Does such kiss is included in your ‘play’?”

“Not just this, much more to come!” I quipped.

“Hmmmm, that sounds interesting!” she said

That gave me even more confidence to proceed. I started kissing all over her belly giving special attention to her lovely domple! She was enjoying as her hands were continuosly caressing my hairs, this went on for next 15 minutes or so. Now it was time to explore her bellybutton, as my tongue touched her skin, she shivered as my tongue found its way to her navel. The moment it touched the base of her sweet bellybutton her whole belly trembled with anticipation. I started licking her bellybutton thoroughly, exploring each and every fold of her soft and sensitive navel. Her hands were pressing me even more deeper which made my tongue reach the deepest part possible. She was breathing heavily now, I kept on licking for a while. I looked up, her eyes were closed and there was a enticing smile on her face which aroused me even more. I plunged my face in her belly and started sucking her bellybutton like a ripe mango, I sucked, nibbled, licked her bellybutton continuosly for the next half an hour. It was the most delicious treat I could ever had! She was moaning now, clutching my hairs pushing my face further as if she was going to cum! “Lemme, help her I thought”

Then without warning I sucked her bellybutton so hard that it puckered up and came entirely inside my mouth. “ooooooohhhhhhh” She moaned. She came, I could feel her jeans were wet. Now the real feast began! I chewed, licked, sucked each and every inch of her delicious bellybutton. my face was now like completely disappeared in her belly and she was enjoying every second of it. After 10 minutes of wild sucking I finally let her bellybutton go with a loud plop. To my surprise her bellybutton protruded out completely, becoming a temporary outie. I pushsed it back with my finger. Now I saw the condition of her belly, it was completely red with deep bite marks all around her bellybutton which had turned dark red due to extreme sucking and biting. Some deep love bites were visible inside her navel too! ;)

“It must have been very painful” I asked, to which she agreed

“Idiot! Then why didnt you tell me to stop?” I asked angrily

“Because it was more enjoyable than painful! Besides it was my punishment for disobidience and it was my duty to cooperate with you especially if the punishment involves my tummy!” she said and winked naughtily

I was pleasently shocked to hear this, as she now became my fantasy girl on whom now I can tryout all my fantasies, which I did in due course of time.

I thoughly massaged her belly to dilute the marks for few minutes. Then the door bell rang, she quickly got up lowered her top and went to open the door. It was her parents. That was my first experience with her. I can't recount how many times i feasted on her belly, in which 4 of my sessions with her were full day long!!!

Hope you enjoyed this one

If you like this experience please like share and follow me and if any Hyderabad girls who found this story interesting please ping me back ladies