The Girl

There's This Girl Who Never Smiles and Never Laughs.
There's This Girl Who always Tries To Fit In With The Cool Kids.
There's This Girl Who Has A Smile that Could End Wars and Mend Any Broken Ornament.
The Only Problem Are The Thoughts In Her Head That Are Having A Tournament She Tries To Block The Thoughts Out But They're Screaming Louder Than Her Voice Can Go.
She Doesn't Know What To Do Or How To Handle The Noise Because They Are Making Her Low.
She Fears to Ever Speak Because She Doesn't Want The Voices To Awaken And Bring Her To Her Knees In Pain. So She Lays Still, Quiet As A Mouse.
But Eventually Utters Words She Vowed To Regret. Her Bloody Knees Are Attracted To The Force of The Ground She Knows Oh To Well, and Owes Her Greatest Misery To.
She's Been Falling For Her knees For To Long, She's Been Hurting For Years And It's Beginning To Strain.
There Is No Gain From Hurting, No Reward For Her Tears Or Sympathy From Her Blurry Eyes.
There Seems To Be No Way Out As All The Doors Are Locked And Burned With Hopeful Lies.
Her Only Resolution Are The Shards Of Glass Scattered Around Her Mind That Seem To Materialize In Her Room.
The Perfect Crime Committed By The Ruthless Grey Matter .
There 'was' This Girl That Had A Smile That Could End Wars And Mend Any Broken Ornament, But Sorry We Haven't Seen Her Since She Last Said "Hello"

Hello guys there's another one after this one so please do go read it