Roc Imagine pt 2

roc & you were getting high. y'all were laughing. giggling. & started cuddling. you started to get horny...rocs soft hands rubbing against your waist...down to your hips...this made you feel tingly inside. you started to laugh & giggle. his cute soft laugh is so attractive when you're high.

roc stopped wasting time & started his way down your soft spot. you turn around & got on top of roc. his laugh while you got on top was so intoxicating that you started to pull his boxers off of you. roc giggled & did a sexy ass moan. you kissed on his abs & kissed them as you made your way down to his v line. the feel of his body was unexplainable. you started to grab his dick & suck it. he started to groan your name.

"oh y/n"

you sucked him up why jerking him off at the same time. you knew he loved it by his laughing. his dick was getting longer & harder as time went by.  

after a while he stopped you & sensitively laid you down on your back. he kissed your V line & split your clit. it tickled a bit. making you jerk your legs. but then it started to make your body feel so good. roc licked your clit while starting to finger you. you screamed his name in pleasure as he went faster.

"ROCCCCC"

you whimper as he placed his long tongue in your pussy. he started going in & out with it. your body was getting sweaty but yet you didn't care. roc lifted you up & stuck his dick in you while standing up. as he started to fuck you, he french kissed you. swatting spit while sex was rocs favorite position. you were both wet, slippery like soap. you dwelled yourself into roc & he started to go faster.

"ohhhhh my god y/n"

you started to go faster & felt yourself about to cum. so you hopped off of him & threw him on the bed while laughing. you bounced on that dick & both you & roc started to laugh while moaning & shit. you never wanted this to end. you bounce harder & faster. the way you moaned made roc massage on your back while you was throwing down on that dick. you screamed as roc grunted. his dick was so big but your walls adjusted to it.

he picked you up & started tearing that ass up from the back. you were about to cum. roc knew you were. so he smirked & went fast as shit. your moans & screams if his name motivated him to make you proud. he slapped your ass & pulled your hair. you loved that shit.

as he went faster, you cummed. & he cummed inside you.

you & roc blew your high as you both kissed & started to cuddle. "I love you" he said while playing in your hair; dozing off.

DEE END.