Up A Tree (One Direction fan fiction)

Hi this my first story so I hope you like it.

Oh, Special thanks to the Co- author and friend Caitlyn Kaus

Ry:) 

--------------------------------------------------- Chapter 1

Lilly  POV 

"Lilly, can you go get the mail for me" said my mom. I stepped out into the hot July afternoon. As i walked down the drive way i heard laughter coming from the birch tree in the yard. I saw one on the swing and another pushing him. Three were up in the tree. Shouting woke me from my thoughts. 

"Higher, Zayn, higher!!!" the one on the swing shouted.

"I'm working on it Lou!!" the one pushing yelled back. I stood behind  the van. I had to call Kate. I pulled my phone from my pocket and dialed  her number. "You got to get over here right now. You are not going to believe who is in the tree in the front yard."Who?" Kate said "One Direction," I yelled. The laughter stopped and i peeked out from behind the van. Kate was saying, "Lilly, what happened? Talk to me." On  the other end of the phone, I hung up. Then i noticed Louis looking at me from the other side of the van.

Kate POV 

"Lilly what happened, talk to me." I yelled into my phone. I looked at my phone and noticed that she hung up on me. 'I should probably go over then,' I thought. I ran down stairs looking for Megan. 

"Meg, I'm going to take you to grandma and grandpa's," I told her. 

"Why???" she asked.

"Lilly invited me over," I replied. As I rode over there I saw 5 boys looking  at Lilly 's van.

Liam POV

"I can't believe our bus broke down again!!" exclaimed Niall. "We need to get to Spokane soon." Said Harry. We decided to start walking along the street. We got to a lime green house."look a swing!!!!!!"  Louis  yelled. "Come on guys we need to find a mechanic" i told them. "Please Li???" Harry said giving me puppy eyes. I sighed "Fine, just for a minute though." They all cheered. After a while we heard someone yelling. We looked at each other and Louis  walked over to the van a looked around.

Lilly POV

'He is staring at me' I said to myself going red in the face. "Hello love why don't you come out from behind that van." Louis said nicely. I then looked down the street and saw Kate coming on her bike. "Kate, get over here. I need your help. He is staring at me." Louis looking at me, a stupid grin on his face. "I'm coming." cried Kate dropping her bike on the lawn. Then I looked back at the tree and noticed Niall on the ground, the other guys following behind. "Are you guys ok?" I asked. Kate behind me laughing at the sence. I then slapped her on the arm "Ouch!!!" she said rubbing her arm.

Kate  POV 

"Ouch!!" I said rubbing my arm."We should go over there and help them." I said smiling.As we walked over to the tree, Louis was helping Harry up.

"Are you guys ok??" Lilly asked again.

"Ya. I'm Liam by the way." Liam said. 

"Hi, I'm Lilly and this is Kate." Lilly replied.

"Hi Lilly and Kate." They all said to us.

'One Direction is here in Moscow in the flesh and blood.' I thought in my head.

"Is she ok??" I heard someone ask Lilly said "Kate?!?" "She Justus fangirling on the inside."

"Wait, what?" I said coming out of my daze. 

------------------------------------

So that is chapter 1 hope you like wattpaders!

Next chapter will be up if I get 5 votes and 5 comments 

So hope you like all you advice will influenc the story.