New start - patri guijarro

It's was your first day at the Barcelona training ground and you were ready to meet a new team hoping that you would have the same connection to them as you did with your old team, arsenal which you had recently moved from in the transfer window.
As you stand under the hot Spanish sun that's slowly burning your skin, you hear the group of players coming out of the sliding doors and onto the training field.
The first player to come up to you was a blonde girl with a neck tattoo, closely followed up by a tall brown haired woman that you soon realised were dating.
"Hola I'm mapi, and this is Ingrid" the blonde haired girl who you now knew was called mapi and the tall brunette girl who was called Ingrid.
"Hola I'm y/n" you introduced yourself as another new teammate of yours slowly came over.
"Nice to meet you y/n, hey patri come and meet our new teammate y/n"
As soon as the girl Patri who you had never spoken too finally reached the group you locked eyes with her, and instantly you felt fireworks go off in you're heart, and even though you didn't know it Patri felt the same feeling as well.
"Hola y/n I'm patri" and put her hand out to shake yours
"Um hola, you already know my name" you laughed lightly as you shook her hand.
As soon as you knew it your first training session had already started, with you pairing up with patri when you needed too.
After getting showered and ready to go back to your new apartment you realised you needed to call a taxi because your car from England hadn't arrived yet.
Coming out of the locker room you bumped into patri.
"Omg I'm so sorry Patri" your words coming out scrambled as you didn't want to get on anyone's bad side especially on your first day.
"Oh y/n it's okay, I didn't see you there either" patri calmed your nerves without even knowing it.
"Yeah I was just trying to ring up a taxi to get home"
"Y/n I don't mind giving you a lift home" Patri shocked you as you would of never expect a new teammate to do this for you.
"Oh no I don't want to bother you, thank you for the offer though" you dismissed her offer as you would feel bad.
"Y/n it's fine, I wasn't doing anything anyways so I'll drop you home"
"Thank you so much Patri, when my car comes I'll return the favour" you offered.
As you and Patri arrived in the car with soft Spanish music on the radio with neither of you speaking leaving the car mostly silent but it wasn't an uncomfortable silence it was a peaceful silence, which you appreciated after a long training session.
As time went on you and Patri became closer and closer and over time becoming girlfriends.

Author's note
Thank you for reading my first imagine, sorry if it's not the best. Please send requests in.