Chapter 11

"Good evening, y/n, Regrator.", The Doctor closes the door behind himself, smiling at both of you.
"Did your condition improve?"

"Yes, I'm fine now.", Pantalone replies, getting up with a serious glance. You still can't tell how much Pantalone is excited about this deal, but judging by his looks something is indeed bothering him.
Hopefully, The Doctor is not planing to try something weird on you...

"I'm pleased to hear that."
Dottore steps towards you with a grin. "Then I shall claim the payment, hm?~"

You stare at him in anticipation, unsure of how to even start this, and your boss and somehow crush watching is making things a lot harder...

"What are you waiting for? Get on your knees."

You widen your eyes, even though you knew what was comming, your heartbeat speeds up as you slowly kneel to the floor like Dottore ordered.
"That's right, good boy~" He looks down at you with an excited grin, and puts his hand on the back of your head.

The Harbinger's warm hand caresses your hair carefully, a kind of touch unfitting for someone as evil and gruesome as him.
And while you were enjoying his gentle treatment, he suddenly presses your cheek against his crotch.
"Now pay for your boss' life and start by sucking me off."

You hold onto The Doctor's hips surprised by the sudden command, and flustered by the warmth of his bulge against your skin.

Why is this making you so nervous? Is it because you're forced to pleassure this guy, or because Pantalone is watching? What is he even doing right now? Just standing there staring at you?
Whatever. It was all your own idea, so now you will have to do what you promised.
And especially since Pantalone is watching, you have to do a good job.

You take a deep breath, looking up at Dottore with a determined look on your face, while you rub your cheek against his crotch slightly.

"Hehe..." He watches you, his breathe getting heavier.
You slowly grab his belt, unbuckle it, and lean in to open the zipper of his pants with your mouth.

You go on to pull down his underwear a bit, finally revealing the mans cock.
Are you supposed to say something? Surely blatantly sucking him off would be boring. Besides, you need to impress Pantalone...

You take a good look at The Doctor's growing cock, feeling your own stomach tingle by the intimate sight.
He's suprisingly big... No, actually it isn't much of a suprise. Is he bigger than Pantalone? With his build... you can't lie, he is quite handsome. And he smells good too.

(Babygirl)

"You're... big Doctor..." you frown at him innocently, carefully warping your hand around his veiny shaft.

"Hmph~ How adorable. Such a pretty face and such innocent words~ Did the Banker not fuck you hard enough?" He looks at Pantalone with a teasing smile, while you move on to stroke The Doctor's dick.

"Tsk. Do not get ahead of yourself while my very own slave is at your cock." he walks up next to you both with crossed arms.

"Naww, hmm... you must really like him. You treat him with more care than the errand boy's before him~" He puts a hand on Pantalone's cheek, leaning in to kiss the Regrator gently.
They are really kissing... Pantalone already hinted that they are close to eachother, but for them to be that close?