Chapter 1: The Wedding

Thomas Lestrange was waiting in the isle waiting for his fiancé who baring in mind is 3 months pregnant with twins.

Thomas Lestrange: oh I hope she's ok.

Percy Weasley: She better be you Dickhead.

Thomas Lestrange: That's my soon to be wife and I am your soon to be son in law and this isn't a pleasurable thought for me either.

Molly Weasley I: YOU BOYS SHUT UP RIGHT NOW OR I'LL SEND YOU TO AZKABAN PERCY FOR HARRASMENT.

Molly Weasley II: ABSOLUTELY GRANDMOTHER IM NOT HAVING MY FATHER RUINING MY SPECIAL DAY

Molly Weasley II struggling to keep her balance due to her pregnancy Thomas Lestrange noticed that and sprinted to help her whereas Percy just stood still being as pompous and absurd as usual MOLLY WEASLEY I giving him a Dirty look.

Thomas Lestrange and his fiancé walk to the alter Thomas supporting her balance.

Molly Weasley II: T..t.th..thanks handsome.

Molly Weasley I came over to help her balance as well Percy coming over to help Thomas Lestrange giving him a Look like Fuck off you delayed brained asshole.

Percy Weasley backed off as Molly Weasley II's siblings and extended family arrived for the ceremony

Most of the Weasleys know of the pregnancy

Harry potter: congratulations on the wedding guys and the pregnancy

Ginny Potter: yeah congratulations guys

Fred Weasley: Congratulations

Angelina J-Weasley: Congratulations guys

Next second death eaters turn up led by Rudolphous Lestrange Thomas looking at him eyes a blaze of raging fire "How in the FUCK DID YOU SURVIVE FATHER."

Rudolphous Lestrange: Thomas R Lestrange Watch YOUR TONE BOY

T. Lestrange:  any one Going to help me put these fools down

Molly Weasley II and her grandmother: Agreed

George and Angelina: Let's do this

Harry potter: These assholes again *eye rolls*

Ginny Potter: FUCK OFF

Percy Weasley: OH ENOUGH

NEXT SECOND THE WHOLE VENUE IS Destroyed THANKS TO AN ALL OUT WAR  THERE.

MOLLY WEASLEY II: AAAAA HELP *SCREAMING IN PAIN*

THOMAS LESTRANGE IMMEDIATELY RUNS OVER TO HER CATCHING HER.
Thomas Lestrange fly's them to Saint mungos

To ensure mother to be and daughters safety

Later at Saint mungos everything goes smoothly with no issues.....