Sleepless Nights And Long Days

you know being a vampire- demon is a stupid way to live. I can't sleep it's just not possible. I haven't had to hunt yet and i'm 16, my twin started hunting when they were 12 but I've never had to and i'm getting concerned. i have to go to school later for the first time and i feel like being around that many people is gonna cause a breakout. from me i think i'm gonna end up killing someone, or i'm gonna see that one person i'm deathly attracted to in multiple ways and kill everyone in the room to get to them. So if you can't tell i'm extremely worried. If the outbreak happens it's gonna be the second one for sure but hopefully "fingers crossed" everyone lives.

                                                                                Later that day

"stop being stupid Zak were going to school" Charlie tells me. I groan and get up from where I was sitting for the past four hours. "What the fuck were you even doing?" They ask. I stare at them " your mom." Charlie rolls their eyes "i hate you." they say while i laugh at them. I pick up the monstrosity that is my back pack and we walk out the door heading to school.

                                                                             At School

"shut the fuck up'" charlie tells me. "You." i say pushing them. I walk to my first class regretfully and sit in the back as i start people watching. The class starts slowly filling up and i watch as person after person comes in, and some of them start to talk to each other. A couple people look up at me and then quickly look away. After a while my throat starts feeling super dry  and like acid is being poured down my throat. i wouldn't be surprised if it started bleeding. It got worse when i breathed through my nose and could smell everyone  my mouth started filing with water and i wanted to slash everyone's head off. I knew I could. But there was one particular person whose scent was stronger than all the others. I had to grip my desk so i would stay put. You could see my hand prints in the wood. I knew this was gonna happen.