Control [NSFW]

Howard pinned Vince beanth him, straddling his hips.

“You’re mine tonight" He purred, his hands firm against Vince's chest "I'm  gonna fuck you till you beg for mercy” His voice grew rougher as he ground down on the other man’s cock.

Vince groaned, his head thrown back in pleasure and lust as he grabbed aimlessly at the sheets. God it was impossible to keep quiet when he was like this.

"You'd like that wouldn't you, little man?" Howard whispered against his skin "I bet you fucking love it when I take my time"

His hand slid down to grip Vince's cock with a firm but gentle squeeze, stroking him up and down. He couldn't hold back any longer.

“Fuck me Howard... Fuck me until I can't take it” Vince moaned.

As if that's all he needed to hear, Howard thrust forward, pushing Vince into the bed as deep as he could go. He fucked him harder and faster than he thought possible.

He pounded into him as if his life depended on it, wanting to be buried inside of him. Vince cried out, the sound vibrating in the air around them. Howard didn't care though; he couldn't get enough of the other man moaning beneath him.

"Howard!" He gasped, his knuckles white from his grip on the sheets "Oh God, Howard please! Yes! Harder!”

That was all Howard needed. He pulled off quickly before shifting slightly and slamming himself back into him. Vince screamed loudly at the new angle and friction, his body bucking up as Howard thrust into him again. Howard felt himself nearing completion as his cock pulsed inside of Vince.

"Say it again... say my name" Howard growled, pulling away only far enough to speak "say my name, Vince"

Vince let out a low moan, his eyes rolling back in his head "Howard..." he said breathlessly, sweat beading on his forehead "Please!” He begged, his whole body twitching.

The words had just slipped past Vince's lips as he came, his legs locking around Howard's waist as he arched into his thrusts. Howard followed shortly after, coming violently inside Vince, burying his face in his neck and chest as cum overflowed inside Vince. They stayed like this for some time, panting and sweating together. Howard felt himself slowly returning to reality, finally aware of his surroundings.

"Howard?" Vince slurred, blinking slowly as his hands ran through Howard's hot damp hair.

"Hmm?" Howard hummed sleepily, raising his head to look up at Vince.

Vince pushed himself up onto his elbows and kissed Howard softly, "I love you."

It took Howard a moment to catch up with Vince's statement, his mind not quite ready to process what Vince had said. But when it finally clicked Howard couldn't help but feel his face flush, his heart racing uncontrollably. He loved Vince. Howard was absolutely infatuated with Vince.

“I...I love you too.” He  breathed, his voice trembling slightly.

Vince smiled widely at him, pressing another kiss to his lips before pulling Howard down on top of him, his head buried in Vince's chest.