My Love🔞

Rain was blowing the water, trying not to get it in his mouth while he shivers, he's been outside for hours waiting for P'payu to come home he needed to tell him the context of what happened at school today and he couldn't just not tell him in person,

he wanted to tell him right away, so he waited outside his house for a while, even if he had the key, he was eager to tell him now.

Rain saw a car pull up in front of the driveway then it stopped abruptly, leading someone out of the car "RAIN!" My skin shivered as I heard my name being yelled, I heard him walking up to me, "Love what are you doing out here it's 1am, and you might get sick." payu said in a worried voice.

"But-"

Rain was cut off by payu kissing him leading him into the house.

Hours later:

"payu~, I just wanted to tell you what happened at school today." P'payu was kissing Rain's body while he moaned under him "P'payu can you hear m-me." Rain said trying not to moan after payu kissed his inner thigh, "Yes, I can hear you, just let me do what you started.".

Previously:

P'payu was dragging rain into the house, he started to take him to the shower so he could bathe "Aww payu I thought you would've never stopped kissing me." rain coughed "Rain go take a bath before you get sick." rain shook his head until P'payu had enough.

Present:

"Payu~, please, I-I'll t-take a bath I-I swear."

P'payu grabbed a pack or condoms and ripped one open "too late."

No preparation just right up his alley 

Rain hanging on to payu for support, feeling pain but pleasure, scratching his back while P'payu kissed and sucked everywhere until there were bruises all over his soft pale skin, Rain a moaning mess, while his legs went numb, they spent one whole hour like that until payu said "I won't stop until your legs shake." Rain's body quivered, as payu started to hit his prostate "ugh~" Rain moaned like a girl, His legs were shaking but P'payu continued thrusting in to rain pulling all of it out then smashing it back in, Rain's back arched, as payu started doing the same thing, hitting the same spot, Rain's eyes flickering as he closed his eyes he was passed out.

The next day:

call:

mae (Sky): Rain where are you schools starting in 10 minutes

walking pride flag (rain): I can't walk today...bye

mae (Sky): Rain? Rain what do you mean? Rain!?

Rain was absolutely tired from last night's actions, on top of that he was sick, he couldn't bear to do anything more than sleep, payu came into the room " are you tired, I'm sorry." Rain nodded hand hugged P'payu falling asleep in his arms while payu fell asleep too.

Four Hours later they heard a knock at the door, since Rain was still immobile payu went to get the door, Sky and P'pai were there "Where were you?" Where's Rain!" they then saw rain on the couch sick rolled up in a ball "what happened to him?" Sky and P'pai asked "he's sick and he refused to take a bath." Sky looked at him "And?" P'payu was confused "And what?" Sky finally asked, "why can't he walk?" payu looked at Rain "no reason." Sky rolled his eyes "Whatever you say, it looks like you're taking good care of him, so we'll just leave, we just came to visit." they both left, welp they're screwed if they do this again.

End Of Final Chapter