027

"You look pale." JiHyo commented, looking at Momo who was still sleepy and was dealing with a headache.

"Are you alright now?" JeongYeon asked. Momo just nodded, yawning.

"Do you remember last night?" She asked further and Momo looked at her.

"What about last night?" She asked in confusion.

"Eomma, she doesn't remember anything." JeongYeon shouted to her mother.

"About what?" Their father asked.

"Uh? Nothing important, Appa." She answered, not wanting her father to know about last night.

"Is today a special day?" He asked, looking at JeongYeon's outfit.

"I asked the same but she didn't answer me." JiHyo complained.

"Not a special day, Appa. I just wanted to try them. I can't just keep them always to lay eggs in the closet." JeongYeon replied, chuckling.

"And I'm going to wear your prize, too." She said, grinning.

"You still have that? You were very little when I gave you that."

"Yeah, but they perfectly fit now. I tried in the morning." She said, checking the time in her phone then excused herself.

Mr Yoo and JiHyo came home in the morning as JiHyo was out for sleepover at her friend's place so they didn't know what happened with Momo the previous night. JeongYeon didn't want to spill anything without her mother's permission unless she wanted to get into any trouble. She went to her mother, who was in the kitchen.

"Eomma, she doesn't remember anything about last night." JeongYeon whispered to her.

"Don't talk about last night. Forget about what happened and don't mention it in front of your father."

"If you say so but eomma, you shouldn't have beaten her that much. She looks so pale."

"She deserves that. You do that and see what I'll do with you." She threatened JeongYeon.

"I'm never going to drink. Don't worry about that." JeongYeon assured.

After having their breakfast, JeongYeon and JiHyo headed to SNU while Momo took the charge of the store. JeongYeon was quite energetic and excited to meet NaYeon because she was missing her so badly even though they had met yesterday. She was pedalling faster than usual, scaring JiHyo, who was holding tight on her waist.

Today, JeongYeon had worn her most expensive outfit, her plain shining charcoal black shirt, The black leather jacket, black torn jeans that her mother was about to sew the day JeongYeon bought that, the brown leather boots of her father she got as a gift for winning a Lego game when she was in junior high school. With her short hair and her specs, she was giving the total girl crush vibe. She parked the bicycle and JiHyo left to her school while she waited for NaYeon in the parking lot.

She was leaning on a car, using her phone, unaware that she was catching everyone's attention. Many students, especially the female students who caught a glimpse of JeongYeon were going crazy over her look. JeongYeon didn't mind their gaze and was often checking the main gate. Her lips formed a wide smile when NaYeon's car showed up.

She cleared her throat, putting her phone back in her pocket and fixed her hair and jacket but she could feel her heartbeats accelerating. She inhaled and exhaled to calm her nervousness down before she made her way toward where NaYeon's car just stopped. The driver opened the door and NaYeon stepped out, grabbing her bag. She yawned, rubbing her forehead but jumped on her place in surprise when JeongYeon poked her shoulder from behind.