Addition

≡;- ꒰ °Bunnybites - A Balance Unlimited Fanfic. ꒱

┊ ˚➶ 。˚ 📚

"We need to be able to have access to the school to gain evidence of Mr Manomari's involvement with the death of his students"

"We need to be able to have access to the school to gain evidence of Mr Manomari's involvement with the death of his students". Haru informed his co-workers they walked to the parking lot of their office to the small van that they intended on using to spy on the prestigious boarding academy that they were targeting.

The principal had been suspected of hiding the murderer of some students who attended the school. The students died due to unusual and horrific circumstances.

One was found in the bathrooms, her neck slit, two were found in the forest surrounding the school, hanged on a branch of a tree, deep cuts and bruises on their legs and arms, and their toenails removed from their toes, dried blood coating the area, and the school's cheerleader captain was ground in a wood chipper at the back of the school's stables.

Few bodies were found, and the media had been quick to publicise this, much to the school's council's and police department's distaste. This just meant that it would be harder for them to get more evidence because the institute would hide leaks more effectively.

"So, because Teppei won the raffle, we'll apply as chefs". Haru groaned, making Teppei chuckle a bit in pride as everyone else either groaned or rolled their eyes.

"This-" Haru continued, before stopping due to the slight ring and buzz of his phone. He pulled the phone out of his pocket to look at the contact.

- Daisuke Kambe -

"I should change the name to 'pain in my ass' or something". Haru thought to himself, sliding right on the phone as walked a bit faster to the car to discuss with the millionaire detective.

"Why did you not attend work today? There's more to life than yourself, you know". Haru scolded him, eyebrows scrunched in annoyance, and grabbing the keys of the car once he reached it.

"Posing as chefs won't work. The school hired a team of chefs an hour ago". Daisuke said to him blankly as he looked at the holographic image of the school's map in his car and tapped the image of the school's cafeteria to look at the names of the newly hired and sent them to Haru.

"Got your image. What do you suggest we do? No bribing people or anything of the sort". Haru said, making Daisuke roll his eyes.

"It's not that at all. Inform our co-workers that we're having brunch in Summer Heights. No need to worry about the expenses, I'm paying. Head to the VIP sector upstairs." Daisuke said, pulling up to the parking lot of the lavish hotel, and then cut the call.

"Damn you, Daisuke". Haru thought to himself and huffed while placing the phone in his pocket. "What's up?" Mahoro asked Haru, smiling before taking a yellow fish gummy out of its bag and chewing it.

"Looks like we're heading for brunch...."

"They'll be perfectly okay with me being a part of your plan, right?" [Y/N] asked Daisuke as they walked into the restaurant and headed for the VIP upstairs, looking up at him in slight worry.

"They'll come around". Daisuke answered, looking at [Y/N].

"You should have let me change before leaving the academy. It's weird to be out in my school uniform right now." [Y/N] said, their eyebrows furrowed in slight embarrassment as they adjusted their school blazer.

The elevator opened in front of them and they stepped in. Daisuke clicked on the button with the upward arrow. The doors of the elevator closed and began heading upwards.

╔══《✧》══╗
۰ ۪۪۫۫ · 🍋 Idk whether to make it into a whole story or not. This is a bit random. I can't come up with an OC! •́ ‿ ,•̀ Anyways, Stay Safe and Great! ෆ╹ .̮ ╹ෆ ۰ ۪۪۫۫ · 🍋
╚══《✧》══╝

┊ ˚➶ 。˚ 📚

🎉 You've finished reading ˗ˏˋ꒰ 🍋 ꒱ 𝘽𝙪𝙣𝙣𝙮𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙨 || 𝙱𝚊𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚄𝚗𝚕𝚒𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍 🎉