| Talk and No Talk |

Is not same as it was

Curious kills,

Jungkook didn't miss a glimpse of Jimin, Jimin was clueless as he doesn't know the Mirror which was opposite to him- pretty sure Jungkook could see how Jimin curious saw him and scanned him.

He didn't miss how he politely sat opposite to him, not making eye contact. interesting- this is what Jungkook thought while he scanned Jimin.

Not gonna miss- that everytime Jimin chew his chubby cheeks make a tiny dimple beside his lips corner, and his cheery plump lips. Jungkook wasn't impressed- sure? Yeah, sure. He doesn't want this Marriage ofcourse.

When everyone leaves,

Jungkook finally thought it was the time. He gotta chance to say anything he want. A little eye contact if he made with him, he could to do a eye signal and make a way to talk in secret.

Jungkook knew his father was clever one, he noted that someone watching them from far. Soon, he find out there was one waiter- wait not exactly A waiter, A spy who set by his father to look after Jungkook and Jimin.

Jungkook poked his inner cheeks  and make a smart view, without care of what Jimin thought he talked first- "Hey"

That was awkward, atleast Hi could be better-

Jungkook met the brownie innocent, curious eyes of him, he made himself talk to that Curious cat called Jimin.

"Okie where?"

Didn't expect Jimin to say this, as Jungkook judged he thought Jimin could be stubborn kid but No- he is not kid.

Without delay he got up and Just that he thought Jimin followed him too, Jungkook smirked while exit the hotel they both went to elevator and Jimin being clueless followed Jungkook.

And the very called spy followed them, Jungkook suddenly smiled to Jimin, and Jimin awkwardly looked around.. "Just smile" Jungkook said while tightened his teeth and that make Jimin laugh.

And the spy speak to his Bluetooth, all of the sudden-- Both family arrived at the elevator enterance.

Jungkook and Jimin both shocked, as Jungkook poked his inner cheeks while glare at spy who is thumps to his father.

"That was good meeting I guess" Mr.Jeon said as he stand beside Jungkook while looking at them "isn't it Jungkook?"

Jungkook didn't said as he looked down, "Let's decide the date for engagement later" Mrs.Jeon said while Mr.Park nodded "Yeah, let us know your schedules too" Granny said.

Everyone nodded and laughed- expect the two Man, one is frustrated another one is clueless and totally absent.

There were ready to leaves, "Nice to see you Mr.Jeon and Jungkook" Mr.Park said as he shaked his hands to Jungkook.

Mrs.Jeon pats Jimin's shoulder and smiled, the both exit the hotel along with family.
The Jeon family entered their car, as Jungkook stopped and looked back to Jimin, who is ready to exit.

When Jimin stooped and turned back to see Jungkook where there car already leaved the hotel exit.

☆▪︎☆▪︎☆

"You're rude" Jungkook said and looked out on the window.

"I'm your father and I know your plan" Mr.Jeon said as he turned to Jungkook, "Don't ever think about that"

"You can't hurt Jimin" Mrs.Jeon said to him.

Jungkook tightened his lips as he balled his hands while looking out on the window.

"That boy is precious" Mr.Jeon said, "Yeah there are so nice, I have thought that he might hurt them with words"

"I'm afraid too"

"So, we planned to stop you from talking to him" they both said as Jungkook controlled his anger.

"I hope you behave this nice to them in further days, if I heard anything about you hurting Jimin or their families..You know what happens next" his father warned him.

☆▪︎☆▪︎☆

"So, that's it?"

"Yeah..that's it, I guess"

Jin cuting the carrot while hearing the Jimin experience of meeting stranger in name of Marriage--who sat on the kitchen counter.

"What's his name ?"

"Ju- ngugk"

"Huh? Weird name" Jin said while cuts another carrot.

"What's he doing ?"

Jimin shrugged- "I guess, he good in studies though his father seems strict."

"I don't think so jiminie- how about he is the son who ruin his father's carrier?" Jin hold his knife tight whike said to Jimin, who wided his eyes.

"But he seems-"

"Jimin not all the white waters are milk? Not all the tomato sauce are blood?"

"I can't get you"

"I don't understand what I'm saying, okie let's just say- love, Marriage, isn't something we expect. It's about accept the person. Understanding the value of person"

"I'm not really into this Jinnie, All I think is I work hard for to be a good interior designer. Own a business.. need to buy new home for my family with my own design"

Jimin happily said and jumped down to exit the kitchen. "I'm sorry for you Jimina" Jin said and continue to cut the onions.

☆▪︎☆▪︎☆

Jungkook throws his coat on the trash while he went to his own restroom. He balled his hands as he stared at Mirror. Am I a Monster? All I need is just a talk?

He washed himself naked and throws his towel on someside, he took a long t-shirts and jeans. He took his debit card and searched for car keys as he find something familiar?

Momo 👾

He remembered that name, he thought he could never use this but guess what he is gonna meet him. He picked the card and Jumped out from the window, got into the car.

                               ☆▪︎☆▪︎☆

A/n
😟 Boring  right?