chapter 1

Wednesday’s POV

I walked towards a school named Nevermore, with my mother and father while Pugsley and Lurch stayed back in the car. I was looking around as we walked to the principal’s office, but I saw a flash of h/l with beautiful h/c as the color of its hair but, just as quickly as it came, it went away just as quickly. I wanted to follow the mysteries flash of h/c, but mother grabbed my wrist,

“Dear, you are. Not. getting out of this.”

I give her one of my famous death glares. But I know she’s not afraid of me, so I just gave a huff and ripped my wrist out of her hand and walked next to my father.

“My little Flytrap, i know you must not like this school much, but please give it a chance, for me, Flytrap?”

I looked at my father, he was a short chubby man wearing a striped suit with a golden brown complexion. He may be slightly annoying, but I love my father, though, I wouldn’t admit to it.

“Yes, father.”

I put my hands behind my back as mother trailed behind me and father. We reached the principal's office and knocked on the door.

“Come in”

A gentle, but stern voice came from inside the office.

“Ah, you must be Miss Wednesday, pleasure to meet you”

She held out her hand, for a proper handshake, but I gave her a glare and she quickly pulled her hand back as if I had just bit her hand. She clears her throat.

“Hm well then, welcome to Nevermore Miss Addams”

My mother and father started talking about their past with the headmistress, who I know now is Mrs. Weems, I zoned out as they went on and on until I heard someone coming in.

“You called for us Mrs. Weems?”

[Do you want Y/n to be a Futa?