miko yotsuya wedgied by evil spirit

miko yotsuya was walking to her house when she felt something put its hand down her skirt and wrapped its hand around miko's white purple stripped underwear and pulled them up her back as miko goes into a abandoned building as the evil spirit pulls miko's panties up higher as miko looks behind her and sees a 6 foot evil spirit holding her underwear then the evil spirit takes off her clothes and pulled her underwear up to her neck as miko tries to not look at the evil spirit but she fails then the evil spirit holds her panties at her neck as miko tells the evil spirit to leave her alone and the evil spirit said I will but I need to spend some time with your panties up your cute rear as I would love to see your underwear on that head of yours and miko said fine then get it done at your rate then the evil spirit pulls miko's underwear up to her head in the back as her panties dig in her rear and then the evil spirit pulls miko's underwear to the top of her head and snapped her panties on miko's head and the evil spirit grabs miko's butt and grabbed her underwear and increased the strength of her panties and pulled hard on them as miko scream but it was blocked by the evil spirit and the evil spirit said be a good girl and let me have my fun with pulling your panties and miko nodded when her panties were launched up her butt and the evil spirit holds miko in the air by her panties and then grabbed her legholes then brought miko's underwear legholes to her head as miko started to cry because of the evil spirit then miko feels her legholes goes over her head as miko shrek from the evil spirit giving her a atomic wedgie while holding her in the air naked as the evil spirit said I'm satisfied with this now but your to pretty so I will do this then the evil spirit grabs miko's panties and pulled hard as miko was lifted off the ground again by the same spirit then the evil spirit wrapped miko's underwear on the railing of the abandoned building as miko started to moan from her panties digging hard into her private parts as the evil spirit grabs miko's butt and sticks its fingers in miko's vigina as she starts to moan more then the evil spirit sticks its private part into miko's vigina as miko started to cry from how painful it was to go in her as the evil spirit continued to bounce miko on the evil spirit's private part as miko moans then the evil spirit continues this for a half hour putting its private part in miko's vigina then continues to grind her panties into new areas in miko's private parts as miko moans while sticking out her tongue then the evil spirit undid her wedgie and put her clothes back on her but before miko could leave she felt her panties shoot above her head as she blushed while standing and sticking out her tongue as the evil spirit lodges miko panties up her private parts and then the evil spirit pulls out a vibrater and puts it on miko's vigina as miko started moaning while the evil spirit looks at her and said pretty high schooler but I'm not done yet then the evil spirit grabs miko's butt and sticks its private part into miko's vigina and continues to pull her underwear up her butt as miko is terrified while being fucked and given wedgies while the evil spirit wants to make miko a wedgie,fucked girl while miko is getting her butt and vigina a torture of a life time with the evil spirit then the evil spirit lifts miko's underwear above her head and as miko looks at her underwear above her head and the evil spirit pulls miko's underwear over her entire face as miko tries to get her underwear off her head then the evil spirit ties miko's hands together behind her back as the evil spirit sticks its private part into miko's vigina again and miko moans while tasting her underwear in her mouth as the evil spirit has hold of miko's butt and private part in her vigina the evil spirit is simply going to make miko suffer for a while and soon hold her in the air by her panties as miko simply wants to be out of the hell she is put through.