Prequel

Whatever happened to the young young lovers, one shot dead... Ahh! Who are you a mistirousy man in black, pins me down.

It was night and I was walking home to my crummy apartment, I don't make enough money at my job to afford college and a dorm.

I have always had this strange present that someone has be following me the past two months, but nothing ever happened till Friday night December 16, 2022. I would always hear something at my windows, but that's about it otherwise it's just been feeling someone's eyes following me everywhere I have gone.

The other night Thursday December 15,2022. I was showering, when I've gotten a bad gut feeling. The feeling you get when being watched, gotten out the tub, thier was a hand print on the mirror. Possibly belonging to an twenty- one old man.

Snapping back into my thoughts, the man pulls out a white cloth, and forces my mouth open, stealthily shoving it into my mouth. It tasted of a drug that I could quit tell of. It was biter as a new substance was dissolved into my mouth as the stranger let's go of the center of the cloth. While shoving it deeper to the back of my throat in a big wad.

Slowly my mind goes numb...

I feel a needle...

But I can't fight...

Help I cry...

Nothing comes out...

The warm liquid burns...

I'm on fire...

I feel like I'm on fire...

The drugs fully take effect...

No!

No!

No!

I can't fight it...

Please...

Unknown New location.

Ahhh! Stop it hurts, stop! No, No, No. I don't want this, please stop. Let me go, please I'll do anything, just let me go please. I beg of you Sir let me go.

The Man digs his teeth into my neck grinding his hips on my ass. I can feel his boner. It slowly slids into me with every grind.

Gaging me again, to stop me from begging. He stays behind me with my top off.

He continues to dig his teeth into me leaving hickeys behind. A warm substance is left behind each time.

No! It's blood, he's going to kill me. No! Fuck, what the hell am I to do thier no way out of this.

I silently cry as I let this take place, the pain horrifying as he starts to dig his nails into my skin.

Unknown P.O.V

Ahhh! She moans in pain to my bits, her neck bleeds as I trill down slowly reaching her back. Starting at the shoulder blades and leaving hickeys all the way down to her small ass.

Cutting off her top with a pocket knife, I slowly move my may to her undergarments, cutting them off as well.

She will feel every last bit of pleasure a male can offer. She will be marked by me with a heated knife blade my initials will mark her back. The hot knife blade will cut deep, I will leave the knife blade in her back till she stops yelling. I will get her used to the burning feeling as I lay the hot blade across her back.

She will be raped twice a day, and know what real punishments are. She will barely eat or drink one time a day, unless she does something really good. She has to earn a bed, earn sheets and pillows, will have to work hard for showers and even harder for warm soapy showers.

I work my way down to her pants, tacking them off I change my mind automatically. We will start easy then test how hard she will take before trying to yell for help again.

Slowly sliding her pink panties off, I slowly slip my fingers in her Virginia, to dry sliding back out.

I play with her clitoris, Ahhh! She moans again. Aww! Is bunny, feeling good or are you moaning out of pain? No response. I fucking asked you a question, yelling in her ear. She yelps scared, when I shove my penis into her Virginia. Now fucking answer me! I yell at her again. She yells scared again finally mumbling something.

Chuckling I take the gag out. What was that bunny? It hurts, please stop. Aww, that doesn't answer my question completely. Shoving the gag back into her mouth.

Moving my fingers around her little, tight Virginia. Are you a virgin, I ask sliding the gag down forcefully. Yes, she cries. Aww, don't cry little bunny, daddy just needs to know how much you can take. Now if you promise to make no noises daddy will let you keep the gag out.

Now do you understand. Yes, Sir. Good bunny, putting my penis in her Virginia slowly. I test her abilities, doggy style, missionary, anal, deep throating, test her abilities as a top, how hard she can go and more. Whispering in her ear, now let's take you beyond your abilities and test how long you can go with short amounts of air. You will be choked, stuffed with dick in every hole of your body. You will stay on the machine for an hour straight. When I come back we will do more for at least two more hours. Understand? Yes, Sit I understand. Good girl.

Do you have any questions? Yes, Sir what do you want with me? Aww, bunny you will find that out later I say with a smirk. Hooking her up to the machine, now before I turn it on last question I say tightening up the straps on her arms and legs.

Why do you call me bunny? Chuckling, I turn the machine on, turning off the lights as I walk out and locking the door behind me.

You will enjoy your time here bunny and I will make sure of that. Little do you know my big plans, everything we will accomplish together. Your thoughts will be refreshed, everything you once knew was all one big lie. You will face danger you have never seen.