Chapter 1: Pretty Girls

Woke up feeling lucky, Happy and free, I was excited to finally get to see Dylan. He moved to California and has been gone for 2 months. We've only been dating for about 6 months, but they were the best 6 months of my life. He told me he visit me every time that he gets a chance, and this weekend was his chance to hold me tight for one more night and then disappear for another 2 months. I honestly have literally the best time ever with him.

When I got up for school on friday i thought to myself do I even really like Dylan or was our love and relationship all fake? But then i kicked that out thinking why the hell would i think such a thing I mean I'm his fiance well at least i think he did purpose to me which now that i think of it he literally purposed to me at a hobo place.

When I got to school I saw Zak i walked up to him and jumped on his back and said "Hey there tiger" and nibbled on his ear and then me and him both laughed as i hopped off his back, Many people thought I liked Zak because of the thing I just did and other things like sometimes making out when i miss dylan and stuff. "I heard Dylan's coming to see u tomorrow" Zak said, "YEah but i'm dumping him i don't think i like him anymore", "well maybe then well have a chance" Zak said, and then we both giggled and started walking to class.

After class it was lunch time and i sat with Zak, He put his arm around me and pulled me against him, and he smelt like awesomeness, Zak told me to meet him in the girls bathroom stall 23 so i asked to go and went into stall 23 and locked the door. I Already knew what was going to happen.

He slipped off his shirt grabbed me and forced me into his lips, it felt nice to fell his lips against my stomach. "Such a pretty girl" he whispered in my ear