Chapter One

--------------------------------------------------------------

🌼Chapter One:
✨ The Return of the J High Beauty

Episode 213 - Episode 214
-------------------------------------------------------------

You once again walk past the burnt house, it seems like your grandfather had no intention of letting you leave his sight anymore. He was too afraid to lose you the second time and he doesn't even want you to do any more dangerous things. You can't help but stop in your tracks to take a good look at the place you once called home.  A place blooming with your favorite flowers and plants now covered with withered leaves, A place filled with your own happiness but now covered with ashes. 

It seems like they tried taking everything away from you, even your life. why were they even so desperate to crush despite not even knowing them that much? The Solier's rumored beautiful sisters seem to have bad blood with you from the day they were born. You open the rusty gates and look around the place 

"What did I even do to deserve this?" you stood at the front door and let out a sigh of frustration. Two just watch as you scan the place and soon followed you inside. Despite knowing that you have lost a lot of your old memories, he still felt like you were extremely different from the old you, or was he just thinking too much about it?

"Solier Dogs really..." You mumbled under your breath, gazing upon each space from the living area to your comfort zone. Every space was covered with ash and burn marks, You can't help but grit your teeth in anger as soon as you saw D/n's collar that was placed on top of your burnt bed. Your dog's collar wasn't burned along with everything inside, instead, it was still looking brand new like your enemy was making fun of you. Telling you that you have nothing left...

"For Fuck sake, why include the poor dog in all these?!" Your poor baby boy had already passed away and you knew too well what they have done to him. You were extremely angry as you finally felt that the world you wanted to live in was already crumpled like paper. You were so angry and yet there were tears in your eyes. 

"Don't worry Baby, mommy is going to have their heads soon. May you rest in peace." You held the small accessory in your hand, your thumb brushing on the texture of the object while tears start to drop from your eyes. Two just wiped the tears off of your eyes and told you that they will not let anything happen to you again.

"Two, tell me... Have I been holding back? A lot in the past?" You asked as the both of you walk out of the small house where you used to reside. The big guy didn't know what to say since they all knew that you were always holding back and you might end up thinking that it's all your fault why everyone ended up badly.

"So I have been..." You look at the collar once more before you slid it into one of your pockets. You're mad at your past self and at the same time wonder what were you thinking during those times. When the two of you were about to walk out. Daniel Park, the same guy that you saw fighting with the God dogs appeared.

"Y/n?!"

He confusingly muttered to himself but was taken back upon seeing a tattoo on the guy's neck. A number TWO was tattooed which alarmed him. Daniel was honestly surprised to see you again but he was much more surprised when he saw you with one of the leaders of the Wolf Bite. He couldn't really process if this was a dream or a nightmare.

"That guy..."

"Is dangerous."

He mumbled to himself as he look at Two who had a piercing gaze towards him while you look unamused with his sudden presence. Why hide your identity from these people? What makes you want to keep them by your side, knowing that you'll never be able to stay with them for long? I don't get what the Old Y/n is thinking at all.