♡little hearts♡

Pearl and Marina have been dating for a while so basically the whole point of this chapter is flirting, and kisses.

Enjoy!

~~~

Marina was chilling in the studio working on a new song her and pearl made. It was 9:27 at night, everyone left the square, nothing could be heard except small little hums from Rina. The warm breeze and beautiful moonlight made it feel as if a long night was ahead. Marina loved this type of weather, it makes her grateful she's no longer underground suffering. The studio was filled with music playing, to the point Marina didn't even notice pearl had walked in.

"Still working on the song?" Pearl asked.

"Uh-huh, im almost about finished." Marina said.

"Babe, you've been working on it even since 4:00, you need to rest." Pearl said worryingly.

"Alright... I'll get some rest." Marina said while yawning.

Pearl led marina back to their house, the square looked beautiful in the night, all of the artwork made by talented inklings and octarians, bright ads leaving a bright glare on the pavement. They still haven't forgotten the events that happened in the deep sea metro, so they always seemed uncomfortable walking by it. But they were both still glad they helped eight escape the horrors down there.

Once the little love birds arrived at their house, pearl gave a little kiss on Marina's cheek while also holding her hand. Marina gave off a little light teal blush while also responding with a little warm smile. Marina and pearl walked to their room and fell asleep while also cuddling each other.

270 words.