dont leave please

NOTE FROM AUTHOR !!!!!! THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING SO MIGHT BE MISTAKES SORRY IF SO

uzuis pov :

 i was spending time with my wives Thinking rengoku would have come back from his mission..

But he didnt..

It felt as if i just got stabbed multiple times hearing my crow announce the one i met, loved, and cared for had passed from a disgusting demon

how i hated those things what they took from me and innocent lives just made me feel like boiling up.

But a flashy person would not blow up like that.

a flashy person would have a flamboyant mood no matter what.

So i dropped small tears crying knowing the one i loved of all of those i loved is gone and i will never see him again my wives hinatsuru, makio, and suma tried to make me truly feel happy but deep down inside i was hurting more than any other person could.

it just hurt knowing he was gone.

i tried and tried and tried but nothing worked.

i tried hanging out with mitsuri all day she was quite loud and ate a lot just like him..

i tried hanging out with sanemi and obanai it really didnt help and i felt bad for giyuu they were throwing rocks at him while eating so i left, it was really mean of them.

i tried talking to shinobu but she was just tailing giyuu and teasing. 

" you should make more friends "

" no wonder you are so lonely "

" talk more !! "

" You're really annoying for someone who doesn't talk "

" Smile more "

" even smiling wouldn't make you look good "

" tsun tsun tomioka san ! "

I found it disgusting how she was judging him harshly , just because he did not speak much . if i were in his place i would have snapped and yelled at her . He really is a patient person .

made me wonder how he is deep down inside .

i tried talking to gyomei but when he walked he didnt face me .

i don't blame him he was blind after all .

I tried talking with muichiro but he often forgot who i was , dozed off , or stared at sanemi's younger brother for quite a while instead of paying attention

i still wondered why he stared at him , i believe his name was genya. 

i tried talking to the lower ranks .

like tanjiro he was busy stopping inosuke and zenitsu from running and fighting around the butterfly mansion .

nezuko couldn't speak due to her muzzle so i didn't talk to her cause she couldn't .

kanao wasn't talking but instead giggling at tanjiro chasing the idiotic boar head who was chasing zenitsu who was chasing nezuko .

the younger girls kept tickling me and peeling the nail polish off of my nails.

murata would not dare to talk to me because i was a hashira .

but i had one more person i could talk to . .

Giyuu Tomioka .

SORRY IF ITS SO SHORT I DONT REALLY KNOW HOW TO DO THIS . word count is 509 .