Middle school

Violetta's pov
I felt the sun beaming brightly, slightly burning my skin. It took awhile for me to adjust before I started walking to school, putting on my headphones with Kurt Cobain, first on my playlist. Today was the first day of school, which I dreaded since I woke up around 6:00. I continued lazily and slowly walk to school when someone decided to scare the crap out of me. They were obviously not smart.
" HI V- OW!" Harmony cried out, mostly in pain, " why the heck did you do that for?"
I rolled my eyes, and replied " I'm sorry for thinking that you were a rapist, next time when trying to scare me, please think twice." Harmony is my best friend since '06. As most people describe her she is very active, and mostly known for her cursing, but I don't mind since I curse a lot too, just not like her.
" Elsa said she's already at school, she said there is like way more new students then usual." Harmony said while looking at her phone.
I simply smirk as I said " they do know this is redwood, right?" We simply glanced at each other and laughed. Oh how I wonder how these suckers are gonna last here. Oh well not my fault their parents didn't do their research on us.
•••
"Are you two serious, it's like 7:30!" Elsa yelled as she saw us entering the gym.
" Yeah well, suck it up." I quickly said while giggling. Weird.
" the principle is gonna give a speech for the new year come on." she simply said before grabbing our hands leading us toward the gym.
" Can you slow the hell do- Eeh!" I screamed out before I crashed into someone. I fell to the ground landing on my ass. I'm going to kill Elsa. " I am so sorry my friend was being perky and jerky, sorry."
" It's fine." the guy said. I stood up, and saw that the guy that I bumped into was the guy I had a crush on- Lucas. I am going to kill Elsa, resurrect her, the kill her again. As I mentally killed her I forgot that he was in front of me.
"Hey viola haven't seen you in forever." He said as he exaggerated the forever part.
I rolled my eyes and replied jokingly, " Yeah well I needed a break from you and half these people in this school, needed more then a 3 moths break."
" yeah that's true, I gotta go my friends are waiting, but we should catch up later, ok?" He asked waiting for a response, I simply nodded my head before he went to the bleachers. I walked to where Elsa and harmony were, and those little asses were giggling. I looked at harmony and simply just grunted and sat down. Looks like I gotta kill another person in my mind.