the dick song

Mmhmm, those pants, makes me wanna get a lap dance when I see those pants. The way you prance, even at a distance, makes me think it isn't by chance. Because mmmhmm those pants. The way they enhance, the figure you hall, you'll need a roll call: dick (check), ball (check). Baby you got it all, you got my lying on the wall, 'cause I'm fitna fall --Help, quick, let me grab that dick, I'll call him Saul-- Don't say that would be to maul. I'm just doing what I want is all. You're dick is so tall, I'm lucky it's not small, at all. I wonder what it looks like in the bathroom stall. My friend told me guys get hard in the fall. 

No nut November or something. 

C'mon baby we don't have to stall; we can do it all. Bet you don't have the gaul. 

The way your dick can dance, turns me on like 8 amps. 

I'm tryna' regain my stance, but I can't 

there's no resistance between me and those pants. 

Cause' damn that dick can dance. The way it's enhanced, by your little white pants.

Condemn or no condemn I'm taken my chance. 

Got me wishing I'd taken finance to know how much you could fit in those pants. Because we both know it's more than all of france.

The way it moves, 

the way it groves,

like the lines on the bottom of my shoes. 

They way it swayed,

makes me see you getting layed.

I got 20/20 vision, and I think it's my mission to see you wear something to go fishin. 

I wish being fine were in fashin

'cuase you got me passin' out, like a trout.

You got me with passion, from the tip of my snout to the bottom of my gout.

'Cause if it's just the way those pants looked, 

what a feat, in less than a beat,

I'm hooked, 

cancel my plans just to take a second look, 

buy a book just to say I didn't look, look up from the pages to see your short's have got wages, because there's a full wallet up in that pocket.