Morning

My eyes open at the sight of the sun. The light slowly gets even to the corner of my room. The last thing I remember is finishing my work. I probably passed out. It happens often as I try to do I guess too much work for my brain. I've been to the doctor too and he said I should go to sleep at normal hours. But I just need to get the work done for no reason. Anyways it's morning already, so when I open my eyes I will probably be lying on my table.

    As I open my eyes I see what I thought I would see. I'm laying on my table. My hair is almost everywhere and next to me is unfinished coffee. Austin is gonna be mad at me for doing this again. I quickly stood up and fixed my hair and made a ponytail. I rush into the kitchen holding the unfinished coffee and washing it in the sink. I hope Austin won't notice.

    Some time has passed now. It's like 9 Am. I look out of the window. Outside it's dark it's probably going to be raining. I already made myself a new coffee. I also made some breakfast for Austin. In a moment I hear a phone ringing. As I'm about to stand up I hear the ringing stop and a voice speak up. I think it's Austin well it's not like there's someone else in this house.

     I stand up to make two new coffees one new for me and one for Austin. I also grab sandwiches I made some time ago from the fridge. The voice stops talking and I hear a little click. The sound of the phone being placed on its holder.