I only want you

After coming out from the principle office she saw the most cute guy. But then came his girlfriend and gave him a kiss in the mouth.Melanie was looking at his girl up and down and she thought that his girlfriend doesn't know how to dress. Then Melissa came to give her a tour of the school and Melissa saw Melanie looking at them and then she told her there name's are "Jackson and her name is Lily and they are the most popular couple of the school."Lily is the cheer captain and he is the football teams quarterback. Melanie was surprise to be standing there for at least three minutes. When it was time for the first period of class. Ms.sandra her Spanish teacher sat her next to Jackson and made then partners for a Spanish project. Melanie said "hey"and he said " hey "back. "My name is Jackson and you are". "My name is Melanie I am new here,"what's it like here". Jackson says " well I am the quarterback from the football team. After Spanish class Jackson walked Melanie to her next class and then lily saw him walking Melanie to her next class. For lunch lily tripped Melanie just because of Jackson walking her to her next class. Then Melissa came and took her to meet her friend to become Melanie friends. " hello there I am new here" said Melanie . "Hi I am Nicole ,he is Nicolas his my twin brother ".Then there is jack ,Daniels ,and Mary Jane . said Melissa friend. So it was time to go home. The next morning Melissa texts Melanie to tell her to meet her in front of the school . "It is 8:00 o'clock and I just got to school to meet up with Melissa "said Melanie. she told me that Jackson is doing a party tonight and he invited me at that moment my life changed i was a new girl ."I was changing to get ready for Jackson party.then Melissa and the rest of my friends came to pic me up and when I got there he came up to me and said"you made it ,you look amazing "."I was blushing I did not know what to say."Then Jackson asked Melanie to dance.For Melanie it was a great night .