Chapter 95: Trouble In Hosu City!

-IN HOSU CITY-

A blaze of flames and chaos erupt in Hosu as its citizens scream and run from the Nomu's emerging from the fire.  They push and shove each other out of the way as the Nomu's continue their march.  Tomura and Kurogiri observe the chaos from above, Tomura laughs manically as he witnesses the event unfold.

"Nomu's...  They really are amazing, aren't they...!?"  Tomura declared excitedly.  "This is amazing...!  This is great!  Let's make this as flashy as possible!  Go wild my Nomu's!  Destroy anything you want!"

!  This is great!  Let's make this as flashy as possible!  Go wild my Nomu's!  Destroy anything you want!"

"Will you not participate in the battle?"  Kurogiri asked Tomura.

"Of course not, are you stupid?  I'm still injured from when Stain stabbed me."  Tomura replied.  "Why do you think I brought those guys with us...?"

"Is this truly in our best interests Tomura?  Revealing our Nomu's at such an odd and random time?  This seems rather impulsive, even for you."  Kurogiri asked Tomura, to which he is met with silence.

Tomura's shoulder twitches slightly, to which Tomura places his hand over it as he scratches his neck with his free hand.

"That bastard, Stain...  He talked all high and mighty when we met him, but all he wants is to start a grassroots movement...  All for that ideal of his..."  Tomura muttered as he continued to scratch his neck.

"That Vigilante, he is everything a hero should be... He alone represents the world I am trying to create, a world of true heroes, yet these fakes want to tear him down at any chance they get, for they know that he challenges their status and power with his presence alone!  The grey between light and darkness, the justice between right and wrong, the catalyst between order and chaos... That is the kind of person... No, the only kind of person who is allowed to be called a hero...!"

"The world he wants to create... A world built for true heroes... He's so noble, I could practically cry...!  It's so stupid...  Everything he stands for...  He annoys me..."  Tomura continued. 

"He annoys you?"  Kurogiri asked.

"No matter what you want to accomplish, it is necessary to have conviction and desire. Those without it and those who are weak will be weeded out. It's only natural." Stain's words echoed in Tomura's mind.

"Kurogiri...  Tell me something."  Tomura said to Kurogiri.

"Yes?"  Kurogiri replied.

"...  Is having a conviction really that important?"  Tomura asked.

"Well...  I suppose it really depends on what you may need it for.  For example, what is it you wish to accomplish?"  Kurogiri replied.  "Conviction is a firm belief in something, whether it be a simple teaching or a goal; it's what allows people to have the drive to accomplish those things.  But it isn't always necessary in some cases, but if I had to state my thoughts on it; I'd say conviction is a very important part in accomplishing anything.