Whispers at night

‘‘Yeah sure.. Yes dad I’ll be fine.’’ I said rolling my eyes.

‘‘Are you sure? You won’t be scared right?’’ He asked. What does he think I am? Five? I thought and rolled my eyes. 
‘‘ Yes dad I’s sure. And why would I be scared?’’ I asked him.

‘‘Well you’re always reading those horror stories and looking at ugly pictures of monsters.’’ He said a with troubled look on his face.

 ‘‘ Hey! They aren't monsters!’’ I kinda yelled at him. ‘‘ Those are creepypastas. NOT ugly monsters’’
‘‘ Well okay I‘ll be gone in about an hour’’ He said.

‘‘Kay dad.’’ I said skipping off to my room. (It’s upstairs) As I walk into my room I see the face I never though I would see.  Jeff the killer stood there: ‘‘Go to sleep’’.

I stand there stunned. I have my scissors with me plus if i shove some kind of light in his face he won’t be able to ’close’ his eyes. He either turns his head fully or puts both arms in front of his eyes’’ I thought not noticing him coming closer to me until He was directly on front of me. 

‘‘I said: Go to sl-’’ I cut him off.

‘‘ Yeah, yeah...But I thought you only come at night.’’ I said wanting to touch his face So. Damn.Bad.

‘‘ Beth! Who are you talking to?’’
 My dad asked from downstairs.

‘‘ No-one dad! Just to myself.’’ I lied easily.

‘‘Why did you lie?’’ Jeff asked. 

‘‘He would have called the police, and I hate their guts. Always thinking they’re better then everyone.’’ I answered. 
‘‘Hey, don’t your eyes hurt all the time?’’ I asked him.

He just stood there looking down on me. I always thought we were the same height.

‘‘Uhm.. Should I go to sleep mreow?’’ I asked. 
‘‘ You better.’’ He  answered looking a bit pissed. He looks pissed. Uh-Oh.

‘‘ Well  it is 10pm. Bai bai Jeff.’’ I said going to the bed and sitting down.

‘‘I hope I’ll see you again. Unless you kill me.’’ I said smiling.
But that smile didn't reach my eyes and Jeff seemed to notice.

‘‘I won’t kill you, for now.’’ And with that he climbed out the window.

‘‘ Sweetie! I’m going.’’ My dad said from downstairs. ‘‘And don’t worry those people you read about aren’t real.’’
It’s too late to tell me now. I thought laying down and letting sleep consume me.

* Beep...Beep...Beep* 
‘‘Ugh!’’ Thud ‘‘Ouch’’ I sat up looking around...
And then it hit me. Jeff! The ‘events’ Of last night came running back to my like a wild horse.

‘‘ Such a shame it was a dream.’’ I said looking at where Jeff ‘stood’ The night before...
---- Heyz! It’s my first story hope it wont suck :S
Disclaimer: I do not own Jeff the killer... Or the police for that matter :S
Or my dad or -Rants on and on-
Anyway.. bye bye :p