Chapter 1-where am I?

[.......]=thoughts
"........"=speaking

Boboiboy POV
"Ugh....my head hurts. Huh, where am I?"

          I woke up in an unfamiliar room. I looked around. The building I was in looked like a wooden structure. There were more beds, one to my left and one to my right. In front of me was a mirror. Looking at my reflection, I looked so young like I was 11. But that couldn't be right, I was turning 15 soon.

          The door then creaked open startling me. A women with black hair and purple eyes walked in. She was also wearing a, maid dress? She had a tray in her arms with medicine on it and placed it on a nightstand next to me. When she looked at me, her eyes were closed while smiling. Her smile was kinda creepy. What was I saying? Shut it Boboiboy, that was mean of you.

"You woke up" the woman spoke ending my train of thoughts.

"Yeah. Uh, where am I?" I asked.

"Your in grace fields orphanage. May I ask who you are and where your from?" The woman asked me. Her tone, it was like me when I was back at my hometown. Like a script.

I just had a bad feeling about her. I don't want to lie,...... but for survival, you would have no choice but to.

"My names Kazue and, I don't remember where I was from" I told her. A fake name that I randomly picked. A fake excuse. I didn't think I need to lie about my name. But as a Tapops cadet, I was trained to come up with excuses if the situation calls for it. With how I look like, I felt like I had to just play along.

[ugh! I'm such a bad person for lying!] I kept on repeating the words inside my head.

"Well, since you don't remember anything you can stay here until we can find you a new family" she proposed for me.

Right. She said that this was an orphanage. Since I look 11 or 10, she would have to take care of me. But, does she need to wear that? I thought she was a maid.

"Sure. Thanks miss" I said smiling warmly. I was used to holding up fake smiles. But right now, I need to figure out what is going on.

"Alright. But do call me mom while your here ok. You can change into those, I have to do something. Once your done you can go introduce yourself to the other kids. I know they are going to be ecstatic to have a new friend" She said to me before leaving.

          I look on the bed next to me, there was a white shirt and a white pant. Next to it was a pair of brown shoes. I kept looking around, I couldn't find my jacket, shoes, belt or my hat.

          Realizing what I said, I quickly look at my wrist. I sighed in relief. My watch was still on. It was only thanks to Ochobot and his new program. The only one that can take it off now was Ochobot. This was mainly because our watches kept on getting stolen.

          But, all my other clothing are gone. That means she was also trying to get my watch off but couldn't. I tried calling anyone I could but I couldn't reach anyone. I leaned back on the bed. I heard noises from outside. I stood up and walked towards the window of the room. There were kids playing around the field outside. What caught my curiosity was that all the kids were wearing the exact same thing. White shirt, skirt, pants and shoes.